Best Pussy Eating Story

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 308,325 Views
AJ, I got your back. I have witnessed grape type formations as well. Those girls are usually hyper-sensitive and become easily stimulated with the slightest touch.

Thanks Blitty..... it is very unusual but yes they are hyper sensitive and it doesn't take much to drive them wild...... I swear this chick would cum walking a mile in tight enough pants.

By force? :dunno:

NOOOOOOOOO, It was drunken hazy memories, I know her B/F was passed out and we ended up in the laundry room..... fokken awesome.....

My best story took place during my birth. As my head pushed through my mother's birth canal, I enjoyed what I was smelling.

So as any virile young lad would do, I took a lick. Then I took another. Next thing you know it looked like I was at a baby back rib eating contest. For babies.

The thing that was really strange was that my mother was enjoying it. My father was in the room and she always faked orgasms with him, so I remember being somewhat shocked that she would expose her enjoyment in front of him. But I was getting mines so I didn't complain.

:greencheck:

From what I've been told black men don't go there. That's why Black Chicks love anyone who will.

Anyways more to the point..... I don't know if I should go into the storey of the chick whose clit was hung like a grape..... man that was fun.

this is true, they also call pussy --cock
never understood it

My best story took place during my birth. As my head pushed through my mother's birth canal, I enjoyed what I was smelling.

So as any virile young lad would do, I took a lick. Then I took another. Next thing you know it looked like I was at a baby back rib eating contest. For babies.

The thing that was really strange was that my mother was enjoying it. My father was in the room and she always faked orgasms with him, so I remember being somewhat shocked that she would expose her enjoyment in front of him. But I was getting mines so I didn't complain.

:bowdown: :lmao: just when I thought I was too wrong too exist
Bread ALWAYS takes it another level

OM MY :rotfl::rotfl:

Love it Cali. To the guys 2 fingers in..... try and tickle the belly button.... you will find the G Spot.... After that just as Cali described..... and the ass play if she is game is all good too...... Finger fucking the ass while licking her will drive her wild.

This thread is priceless.

all three man.
and yes 2 fingers, thats a given.

hahaha

Alright, which one of you foks just called Bread's phone and wouldn't speak to me when I answered? Do you not know that Bread turns into Sleeping Beauty at midnight?

Plommer, that was you, wasn't it. I could tell by the disrespectful Canadian breathing on the other end.