Best Pussy Eating Story

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 308,069 Views
haha, yeah chipmunks be loving the poon-tang

This isn't a story, but more of an experience:

Best head I ever got included: fingering - you guys have to know how to hit the g spot. this is so fucking key. i mean it feels great no matter what you do, but if you know how to do it then you are amazing. I'll post a video on this if needed (which I am assuming is a yes, so I will). At the same time you have lick the clit with your tongue, lick, flick, suck and nibble. very important. if your mouth gets tired use your thumb to rub as you finger her, or your other hand. with your other hand you should do a few things - reach up and grab her tits, pinch the nipples. push down on her pelvic bone above her vagina, a little pressure will make her stomach sink in, making her lift her pussy into you face a little more, allowing you to go deeper, which will drive her wild. if you and she are game, ass play only adds to the pleasure. also to note, with both hands pull back the lips of her vagina, and lick and flick her clit with your tongue, something about that just intensifies the feeling.

and this is why i am on gamelive.

CaliGirl that was hot. Dude.

Best head I ever got included: fingering - you guys have to know how to hit the g spot. this is so fucking key. i mean it feels great no matter what you do, but if you know how to do it then you are amazing. I'll post a video on this if needed (which I am assuming is a yes, so I will). At the same time you have lick the clit with your tongue, lick, flick, suck and nibble. very important. if your mouth gets tired use your thumb to rub as you finger her, or your other hand. with your other hand you should do a few things - reach up and grab her tits, pinch the nipples. push down on her pelvic bone above her vagina, a little pressure will make her stomach sink in, making her lift her pussy into you face a little more, allowing you to go deeper, which will drive her wild. if you and she are game, ass play only adds to the pleasure. also to note, with both hands pull back the lips of her vagina, and lick and flick her clit with your tongue, something about that just intensifies the feeling.

Do you think your father would enjoy reading this?

Kinda like this?

eating.gif

Help me....to help you.

Do you think your father would enjoy reading this?

not at all. luckily my dad is a total art loving, non sports guy who is more into wine than football.

on my

video?:stevie: make it happen captain

not at all. luckily my dad is a total art loving, non sports guy who is more into wine than football.

I am of the belief that eating pussy is a form of art. Clit licking is not a sport.

i think you guys need to bump this thread to your friends now, seeing as I think all men could benefit from some hints. I could continue with more "going down on a girl" tricks and ideas if you'd like.

Thanks Cali. I'll make a thread soon to teach you and your friends a few tricks of the trade. :yes:

Odds of a Blitty/CaliGirl "69" after their next date?

Yes -500
No +450

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

TY so much for this Caligirl work was exhausting today and this was just what I needed.

Question. From playing the Olympics games for the Commodoore 64 back in the day I have this weird talent where I can make my hand move like the ultimate vibrator. It's huge when it comes to fingering, thumbing the clit, etc. The reviews have been very positive. It has been used as more of a surprise attack than anything. How would you describe hearing about it on the internet? Creepy? Erotic? Keep in mind this is what I look like

e1d2fbac.jpg

Cali you might be the best poster int he history of the internetzzzzzzzzzzz