Best Pussy Eating Story

• Start date
  • Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 308,153 Views
So anyway this Canadian prick, plommer, really got under my skin before about the whole going down thing.

I addressed it but my whole post got wiped out because this laptop sucks the fat one. I hope Bill Gates dies in a single car rollover out in the middle of the desert.

Dude, time for a new laptop. Get an ASUS, remember that Apple products are for fags.

My best pussy eating story is more of a nightmare actually. I definitely enjoy doing it and when I went down on this bigger chick named Dee (she was tall - not fat - great body) I realized she had the largest pussy ever in the history of the world. Now, it wasn't the meat curtains where they are hanging down like 3 or 4 inches, and she didn't have the huge pussy that looked like a cock (thankfully) but this thing was big. I was really startled at first but I didn't want to look startled so I just dove in head first and did what needed to be done. When it was over I had to wash my face. It seriously was an absolute mess. Then we went up on her rooftop and had a cigarette and started talking. She asked me if I wanted kids. This was the last time I saw her.

Cougar, the moral of the story is that large labia ladies like licking and loving

I think in order to be good at, you have to love doing it. This is true of most things in life actually.

If you love making egg salad, I bet it's good.

It’s more about the fingers than the tongue

This is where you and I will disagree lol. Let me say more, not disagree as much as I think all women are different. My experience is that if you have the tongue working properly, fingers don’t even cum into play (pun intended).

451_1000.gif