• Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,529 Views

Blitty

guitartown
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
THE MORE I WATCH THE LOSHAK SHOW THE MORE PISSED OFF I GET AT THIS SLIME BALL ARAB PETER LOSHAK.

WE ALL KNOW WHY HE BRINGS IN THESE YOUNG INTERNS THE F-CKING GUY IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE THERE FATHER BUT HE SAYS TO THESE RUSSIAN IMMIGRANTS AFTER THE SHOW DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO MY PLACE THERES A REASON WHY PETER LOSHAK IS 45 YEARS OLD AN ALL ALONE HE IS A SICK PERVERT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG WOMEN BY PROMISING THEM A T.V. AND FORUM CAREER.

HEY SBR JOHN HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS PERVERT PETER LOSHAK AND WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE 3 FEET ABOVE SHANNON IS IT SO HE CAN LOOK DOWN HER SHIRT THE F-CKING SICK BASTARD

I DEMAND A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO PETER LOSHAK I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS A KNOWN SEX OFFENDER LOOKING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UNSUSPECTING YOUNG FEMALES BY PROMISING THEM A T.V. SPOT

WOULD ANY FATHER WANT THERE YOUNG DAUGHTER ON THE LOSHAK SHOW THIS GUY GIVES ME THE CREEPS :old:

BeantownJim is my top poster at SBR currently. The caps lock, trademark phrase, etc. just make me chuckle.

I love BEANTOWNJIM.

Guy is a foaming-at-the-mouth lunatic.

I bet Beaner Jim wears suspenders and has a long white beard.

I bet Beaner Jim wears suspenders and has a long white beard.

Are you saying you have no pics of BTJ?

Also, pony up more pics. I am running out of random posters.

i love me some btj and he is easily one of my fav. posters. love when someone tells it like it is, but he is so far off base about the $tinky situation (calling out some stiffs) that it makes me wonder if he has been hanging out in the twilight zone with railturd lately.

BTJ is the worst of the worst. He's the epitome of everything that's wrong with.... people. The guy is as ignorant as he is proud of his ignorance. He's the kind of retard who would sit around a lament that it's not like the old days when you could call a black person a junglebunny, a queer a faggot, an A-rab a sand nigger, and a jew a fucking kike bastard. Those were the days! When white men ruled the world and nobody else could say shit about it.

When I see people on the boards applaud him, it makes me wonder if I really want to have anything to do with these forums. Sorry if that makes me a buzzkill, but guys like BTJ should be told to STFU and die already.

BTJ is the worst of the worst. He's the epitome of everything that's wrong with.... people. The guy is as ignorant as he is proud of his ignorance. He's the kind of retard who would sit around a lament that it's not like the old days when you could call a black person a junglebunny, a queer a faggot, an A-rab a sand nigger, and a jew a kike. Those were the days! When white men ruled the world and nobody else could say shit about it.

When I see people on the boards applaud him, it makes me wonder if I really want to have anything to do with these forums. Sorry if that makes me a buzzkill, but guys like BTJ should be told to STFU and die already.

:(

Sorry Bread. I just don't find over the top bigotry and ignorance hilarious anymore. I mean, Archie Bunker's been off the air for a long time. I guess it will never be played out for some of us...

I still laugh at every low brow joke in Blazing Saddles.

Those are JOKES though. I don't think it's funny when people actually believe the vile shit they spew.

Why do you think he is an authentic racist? Jimmy has a schtick. Richie does not. There's a difference to me.

I haven't seen any evidence at all that it is schtick. In fact, I think BTJ would be offended that you used such a kikey word to describe him.

I love BEANTOWNJIM....and I hope that doesn't make you think too much less of me Jelloman.

It would be very hard for me to think less of you Bread. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

You can't use a schtick as a cover for being a racist. Try to use that as a defense in court that you were doing a schtick when you were a racist and it won't fly. Many have tried it before.