Beantown taking jabs at Loshak

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,530 Views
Awww, I love you too, Jello. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

:kiss:

Funny

zardoz.jpg

Not funny

mccain+sore.jpg

End of story. :moped:

It's all good. I don't think less of anyone for not finding the allure of comedic genius. There is plenty of stuff out there for everyone.

Might I suggest Larry the Cable Guy? Always good for some Aw shucks types of laughs. Could be right up you guys' alley.

good say.

this thread is blasphemous. Stifle yourself Ediths.

LOSHAK IS A FAG, BEANTOWNJIM DOESNT NEED TO SAY ANY MORE ABOUT HIM.:propeller:

Don't forget to start a thread about leaving this forum before you leave. Did you know St. Patrick was Italian? :italia:

So scawy.

Hell's coming with me. Tombstone, if nobody got the reference. Good movie. Great line.

Hey is that Sean Connery in a banana hammock and ponytail?

Jello, who is that in your avatar?

Jason Heyward. #1 prospect in baseball and probably the starting RF in Atlanta this season.

6'5" 245lb, 5 tool player.

With their pitching expect Atlanta to finish right behind the Phils!

i love both of them, shanty much more obviously

but, as a dedicated appreciator of both, to the people who don't get it, let me say that it's NOT JUST ABOUT BUTCHERING THE LANGUAGE AND BEING RACIST

it's NOT just that anyone who butchers English or makes racist comments I would find funny

it is VERY MUCH IN THE WAYS THAT THEY DO IT

shanty is a deep and complex butcherer of not only the English language, but of the human will in general as well. Shanty is the Uber-Butcher, to put it in a Nietzschean term, and THAT is why I love him and that is why I can read and re-read almost any post he makes and be infinitely entertained. There is SO MUCH in just a SINGLE shanty post, let alone in the entire collection. Just reading his brief insane exchanges in soccer subforums on rbs is awesome to me

Yes anyone speaking a second, or sixth, language is usually amusing to native speakers, but shanty is way way way way way more than just that, and those who think thats all he is really aren't getting it

As far as BTJ, who knows what he "really" thinks in real life. But as someone who is myself full of both hatred and schtick, what he writes is much much more schtick-heavy than hatred-heavy

I'm not as familiar with BTJ's work so I can't comment as precisely but I will if I think of anything more

Jason Heyward. #1 prospect in baseball and probably the starting RF in Atlanta this season.

6'5" 245lb, 5 tool player.

I bet Jackie Robinson Day is a real hoot in Da Dirty.

i love both of them, shanty much more obviously

but, as a dedicated appreciator of both, to the people who don't get it, let me say that it's NOT JUST ABOUT BUTCHERING THE LANGUAGE AND BEING RACIST

it's NOT just that anyone who butchers English or makes racist comments I would find funny

it is VERY MUCH IN THE WAYS THAT THEY DO IT

shanty is a deep and complex butcherer of not only the English language, but of the human will in general as well. Shanty is the Uber-Butcher, to put it in a Nietzschean term, and THAT is why I love him and that is why I can read and re-read almost any post he makes and be infinitely entertained. There is SO MUCH in just a SINGLE shanty post, let alone in the entire collection. Just reading his brief insane exchanges in soccer subforums on rbs is awesome to me

Yes anyone speaking a second, or sixth, language is usually amusing to native speakers, but shanty is way way way way way more than just that, and those who think thats all he is really aren't getting it

As far as BTJ, who knows what he "really" thinks in real life. But as someone who is myself full of both hatred and schtick, what he writes is much much more schtick-heavy than hatred-heavy

I'm not as familiar with BTJ's work so I can't comment as precisely but I will if I think of anything more

Good say!

P.gif

i l

As far as BTJ, who knows what he "really" thinks in real life.

Pally your smart! I mean alot of people on the forums really don't know each other? :peace:

:thumbup: Pally

Shantystar humor is sophisticated. These guys will get it someday.