Beantown taking jabs at Loshak

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 4,530 Views
BTJ is the worst of the worst. He's the epitome of everything that's wrong with.... people. The guy is as ignorant as he is proud of his ignorance. He's the kind of retard who would sit around a lament that it's not like the old days when you could call a black person a junglebunny, a queer a faggot, an A-rab a sand nigger, and a jew a fucking kike bastard. Those were the days! When white men ruled the world and nobody else could say shit about it.

When I see people on the boards applaud him, it makes me wonder if I really want to have anything to do with these forums. Sorry if that makes me a buzzkill, but guys like BTJ should be told to STFU and die already.

I agree with every word of that.

And as stupid as his ideas are, to someone like me who values wit and originality, his delivery is just as bad. Sense of humor slightly less sophisticated than the level of thinks-jangling-keys-are-funny and unbelievably repetitive, unbelievably repetitive, unbelievably repetitive, unbelievably repetitive.

BTJ makes a great point though about these young girls going to Costa Rica to be part of Dickhead_John's Evil Empire. It makes me sick everytime I see a new one being announced, because you know he exploits them as much or more than he does the other members of his staff. He probably makes them walk around naked and suck his dick when they're not on camera. It'd be nice to get a vigilante group together, Boondock Saints style, and take the old man out. Maybe even upload his last words to SBR.tv, I love sweet irony like that.

So you guys (Jello, Pavy & Muddy) don't see any humor in Shanty or BEANTOWNJIM.

This could turn ugly shades of civil at any given moment.

I have chuckled in disbelief at BTJ before. But it's a sad chuckle.

I have drawn moments of entertainment from shantystar's ramblings. But they have been fleeting and (as Robyn can attest....she pestered me with emails about my "crabiness" in regards to this one day) for the most part I don't get what makes you guys go so far over the moon for his "schtick".

(ducks)

Also, if you can decipher the message in most of shanty's posts it doesn't reveal a person I would have any respect for. But if he's good for a cheap laugh then that doesn't really matter to most people on the boards. Same principle applies to BTJ.

It's all good. I don't think less of anyone for not finding the allure of comedic genius. There is plenty of stuff out there for everyone.

Might I suggest Larry the Cable Guy? Always good for some Aw shucks types of laughs. Could be right up you guys' alley.

i think the best part of shanty's shtick is that its not a shtick :grin:

I am in between. I love Shanty post and rarely read BTJ. I think the all caps just turns me off immediately.

So you guys (Jello, Pavy & Muddy) don't see any humor in Shanty or BEANTOWNJIM.

This could turn ugly shades of civil at any given moment.

You can add me to that group too. I don't care for either Shanty or BTJ, and although I think BTJ sometimes elucidates some good points, the language which he chooses to present them often cheapens what he has to say.

Jello, Muddy, Pavy & Scholar sitting in the No Humor Zone.

grumpy-old-men.jpg

It's all good. I don't think less of anyone for not finding the allure of comedic genius. There is plenty of stuff out there for everyone.

Might I suggest Larry the Cable Guy? Always good for some Aw shucks types of laughs. Could be right up you guys' alley.

No, YOU would probably like the Cable Guy! Not us. YOU!!

You would! Ha!!

In all seriousness though, we are talking about two guys who scrape the bottom of the barrel as far as comedic "approach". One guy is an ardent racist and the other butchers the language to the point of ridiculousness. It's basically Archie Bunker and Ladka from Taxi. Just add obscenities and a nasty disposition. These paragons of "comedic genius" were played out 30 years ago on network television.

You would! Ha!!

In all seriousness though, we are talking about two guys who scrape the bottom of the barrel as far as comedic "approach". One guy is an ardent racist and the other butchers the language to the point of ridiculousness. It's basically Archie Bunker and Ladka from Taxi. Just add obscenities and a nasty disposition. These paragons of "comedic genius" were played out 30 years ago on network television.

Exactly! And these two characters actually talked. BTJ and Shanty are trying to do this just by typing which loses a lot of the comedy.

Jello, Muddy, Pavy & Scholar sitting in the No Humor Zone.

grumpy-old-men.jpg
[/QUOTE

I think only one is a :crybaby: though? Maybe 2? Maybe3? Maybe 0? You know what? :dunno:

Nothing like a couple cups of joe to wake the brain up! :freak:

Believe it or not I enjoy the 4 above parties very much!!!

Last edited:

You would! Ha!!

Good say, Jello. I don't know about you, but I didn't find either of those characters funny when they were fresh. To see people attempt a redux of it makes me sad, especially when I see how popular it remains.

Bread, just because you are easily humored doesn't make people like us grumpy old men. All I do pretty much all day long is laugh at shit. I guess we have different tastes when it comes to some forms of "humor". A guy ranting about jews and Nigerians in CAPS LOCK every day just grows old for me after about 2 posts. Same with a points beggar and forum stiff who constantly posts the same broken record ramblings in butchered english about analing people with his giant cock.

And you can lump me in with Mudcat any day in a "sense of humor" grouping. I'll take it as a compliment. Same with Pavy. Scholar too, even though is message board persona is a little strident at times.

Strident, that's a really thoughtful way to put it. Good insight too, I've been at this posting game wayyyyy too long.

:hattip:

Strident, that's a really thoughtful way to put it. Good insight too, I've been at this posting game wayyyyy too long.

:hattip:

Don't read too much into my comments. I just meant that you usually post with a purpose, rather than to be humorous. But I know from prior experiences that you have plenty of humor to offer as well.

I've been in this game a long time too. I was cutting my teeth in message board battles since back in like '95. If Bread wants a war, tell him I'm coming for him.... and HELL'S COMING WITH ME!