Attention MONKEYFOCKER

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 9,897 Views
No-one puts MonkeyFocker on the spot. MF'er does what he wants when he wants with whom he wants. I didn't PM him over at SBR simply because I forgot he still posted there. It really is just that simple.

shouldn't cost you more than $30 to get someone to set that up for you at vworker

I need to get a hold of you and talk about some programming. My needs are simple but my they still exceed my capabilities. I know you aren't into making e-aquaitances into friends but maybe we can call it something else you can live with.

P.S. I'm not currently nor have I been nominated to joined the alienating-circle-jerking society. I can't promise you if I am ever nominated I won't join but we both know I'll never get Matty's vote anyways.

P.S.S. Shoot me an email to [email protected]

:fok: jesus

Wallay calm the fok down.

I'll say it one time - THERE IS NO CIRCLE JERK. There are assholes with Facebook accounts and then there are extreme misfits who can somehow avoid having such a Facebook account.

We all hate each other equally. In a good way.

Matty, what about those of us that actually have a FaceBook account but never use it.

You get lumped in with the non-Facebookers.

Matty, this FaceBooker and non-FaceBooker world you are creating seems destined to fail. Those either with us or against us attempts in the past have rarely ever worked out.

I'm not creating anything you moron, I'm just addressing the non-issue that people are having with this site. It all comes from non-Facebookers.

If you don't actively use a Facebook account, you either 1)have no social life 2)have mostly eccentrics for friends 3)are outside the 18-49ish demographic 4)have succeeded in being a non-pawn, congrats.

Matty, calm down my marble-mouth Frenchie, you take things way too literal. Relax and get your sarcasm reading skills fine tuned.

Matty, it's ok. Actually I expect you to get back into full on Wally bash mode now that you know that New Orleans will be a headbutt free weekend since I can't go.

Wallay I woulda got Daffy on my side anyway. Wallay you stood no chance.