Attention MONKEYFOCKER

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 9,939 Views
Wally,

I really wouldn't be interested in doing it, but you have a few options. I would probably just try to get it from Max if he wants to give it to you. There are some sites that sell comprehensive historical databases that have already been collected and cross-checked. You would only need to update the current season then which wouldn't take too long.

You could also take durito's suggestion.

Excuse me but I don't see what business you have butting in on this thread.

Is it impossible to manage a social life without Facebook? How did anybody socialize before its existence? When I want to talk to my friends, I call them on the phone or I drop by their place. I like not hearing all the stupid details of their lives day-by-day, because then when we get together we have something to talk about. The sheer convenience of Facebook leaves people deluded as to how many true friends they really have, and it cheapens friendship as a whole.

I like that my friends have to put forth a little more effort to stay connected with me, it makes everything so much more real. In my opinion, it's the Facebookers that are the source of the problem because they've become addicted to this collective consciousness which results from 100 status updates a day from people in their life ranging from e-acquaintances to real friends. I'd rather just live my own life, for myself, and see who is truly interested in it by who stops by or calls or rides shotgun in my truck.

Exactly. I am sick of this guitar hero shit.:greencheck:

Guitar Hero?

Guitar Hero?

People that think they can play the guitar because they beat all the levels on guitar hero. People who post on gambling sites and facebook to compensate for ineptness in the interpersonal realm.

Salud Boys!

People that think they can play the guitar because they beat all the levels on guitar hero. People who post on gambling sites and facebook to compensate for ineptness in the interpersonal realm.

Salud Boys!

Pro

ooh interpersonal realm. Holey bustin out the psychoanalysis finally.

Salud Boys!

has nothing to do with compensating for anything

Not to be a downer but I was actually wondering earlier about how many more people would've died or at least been missing in these floods here without something like Facebook. Many people have had their electricity shut off and it's impossible to get through by phone to emergency services so they're relying on Facebook and Twitter for evac info and connecting with family members. I've even had friends post requests for help from others who have horses or other animals that need a safe paddock to go to and strangers - friends of friends - have provided shelter to the animals and sometimes even the people themselves.

Same thing during the bushfires here two years ago.

Scary thought if they hadn't existed.

Salud Boys!

S'not really a fair comparison. The Guitar Hero phenomenon exists because of laziness/lack of dedication. Anyone can pick up Guitar Hero in a matter of hours vs. the months/years required to learn an actual instrument.

Plus, interpersonal ineptness usually shows up very clearly even in the online realm.

Salud anyway!

what about maxdulary?

that user name is the top earner over at draft street. is that a poster from here at one time?

S'not really a fair comparison. The Guitar Hero phenomenon exists because of laziness/lack of dedication. Anyone can pick up Guitar Hero in a matter of hours vs. the months/years required to learn an actual instrument.

Plus, interpersonal ineptness usually shows up very clearly even in the online realm.

Salud anyway!

Sharp post.

max had the second best first post on gl history

In case anyone was wondering what it looks and sounds like after the thousands of hours of learning how to play a musical instrument then get together with 5 other guys who did the same thing only on another musical instrument.. Fuck these guys are good.