Attention MONKEYFOCKER

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 9,939 Views
Scholar scored a big one here. :dance:

Thats racist scholar. Juror and I are proud of our race.

Scholar scored a big one here. :dance:

Have you paid back scholar that thousand bucks yet? How much longer do you have to keep kissing his ass?

Blitty I was kidding.

Blitty it was $300 or some shit. I paid back in one lump sum payment, I even tacked on some interest. Scholar can confirm.

Blitty I was kidding.

Blitty WTF?

Have you paid back scholar that thousand bucks yet? How much longer do you have to keep kissing his ass?
Matty and I are square, you just need to learn to think before you speak; nobody but yourself can save you from looking like a fool.

Herman I was completely tapped out at some point during the 2009 bash, borrowed some cash from Scholar. I'm not sure why Blitty is bringing this up now - he thinks I'm sucking up to him even though I know he told people I borrowed some cash from him. I have no reason to suck up to Scholar.

I just liked that video.

lolz?

Blitty v. Scholar is an interesting feud.

Interesting, yes.

Blitty v. Scholar is an interesting feud.

:redx:
common

Blitty is a not too bright pretty boy that is overmatched vs Scholar.

I'd bet Blittaaays first insult would have something to do with young children being fondled. Classic, no?

Blitty, relax buddy and calm down! Just be thankful you don't have to be smart to get pussy and you'll probably get some pussy* before any of us posting in this thread of late will. Your a very attractive young man!

*Plommer might beat you.

I was attacking Scholar way before it was hip to attack Scholar.

Ok it was never hip to attack Scholar. Just sayin'.

:redx:
common

Blitty is a not too bright pretty boy that is overmatched vs Scholar.

I'd bet Blittaaays first insult would have something to do with young children being fondled. Classic, no?

LOL. No one can be as clever as you plomstein. Make another justin beiber is dead thread to fill your quota of brilliance for the day. :clapping:

LOL. No one can be as clever as you plomstein. Make another justin beiber is dead thread to fill your quota of brilliance for the day. :clapping:
This, coming from a guy whose schtick is repetitive child molestation accusations.

Blitty, if you were sharp you would realize how dumb you sound and ease up.

See what I did there? Blitty can you deliver like that? I think not.

you just need to learn to think before you speak; nobody but yourself can save you from looking like a fool.
Blitty, this is an excellent suggestion, are you smart enough to accept it?
Take Scholars advice, pal.

Yer all a bit challenged in the brain if you ask me.

Vaginas. Shot op.

This, coming from a guy whose schtick is repetitive child molestation accusations.

Blitty, if you were sharp you would realize how dumb you sound and ease up.

See what I did there? Blitty can you deliver like that? I think not.

Blitty, this is an excellent suggestion, are you smart enough to accept it?
Take Scholars advice, pal.

Stop accusing my daffy of adultery accusations and we have a deal, pal

carp-love.jpg