• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 9,933 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
I need to get a hold of you and talk about some programming. My needs are simple but my they still exceed my capabilities. I know you aren't into making e-aquaitances into friends but maybe we can call it something else you can live with.

P.S. I'm not currently nor have I been nominated to joined the alienating-circle-jerking society. I can't promise you if I am ever nominated I won't join but we both know I'll never get Matty's vote anyways.

P.S.S. Shoot me an email to [email protected]

wow this is sad

I know of at least two circle jerk members who would vote for wally.

Blitty the fact that you are the drop cloth for the circle jerk is sad, me trying to get a programmer to take a look at doing something that I don't know how to do is not.

Wally you could just pm him at rbs. Its annoying that every thread you start has a posters name in it, in an effort for you to contact someone.

Now explain this drop cloth thing to me.

Or you could take my suggestions and pay some ukranian $10 and not bother someone that should charge you 100x that.

Blitty have you ever painted a room and put out a drop cloth to keep the paint from getting all over the floor? The circle jerk lay you out much the same way.

Blitty, my annoying you with placing members names in threads meant for THAT member can be resolved one of two ways, I could stop or you could avoid them. Guess which one for sure won't happen?

Durito I will explore the option you posted.

Wally what happened to the nice wally?

Wally I feel like your last post was an effort to take a shot at me. How does the circle jerk lay me out like a wash cloth?

Wally that made me feel bad.

why don't you just post the question here wally, maybe someone can help out quickly

I have MF's personal number, I'll call him up so we can get this handled quickly..

Wally you could just pm him at rbs. Its annoying that every thread you start has a posters name in it, in an effort for you to contact someone.

Now explain this drop cloth thing to me.

Not saying Wally is doing this but posting a request for help on the forum is a way of putting a person on the spot. The request can be denied in private without everyone knowing you're an unhelpful SOB. :grin:

I want to collect data on hockey scoring by periods. I know Excel can collect information from websites and bring it into the spreadsheet but I haven't a clue how to do that. I know how to write formulas in Excel so once I have the info on the spreadsheet I can do whatever I want from there but right now I enter all that information manually and IT GETS TIRESOME.

Not saying Wally is doing this but posting a request for help on the forum is a way of putting a person on the spot. The request can be denied in private without everyone knowing you're an unhelpful SOB. :grin:

I'm saying Wally is doing that Hawk.

wow, whats the big deal here boys? wally just wants to ask a few questions ... if i had any clue about that shit i sure wouldnt have any problem helping him out... how bout yall let MF decide if he wants to help him or not... man, i like all the bad attitudes and hatred going around here this weekend :yes: