Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 48,696 Views
Oksie would you like to see another video of crazy karaoke guy? Well here is one right here.

Oksana are you potty training yet?

So old, so sad, so fat, so living in a basement. :sad:

"Oksy u degenerate..."

Only in a few places in the world will u hear this statement as something positive. This is one of those times so rejoice pal :letsgo:

such a good thread (not the Oksy parts - the responses so none of you claim #humblebrag)... i love you all

Oh Breadipoo.. what was he trying to sing??????? oh my gosh :lmao:

Oh Breadipoo.. what was he trying to sing??????? oh my gosh :lmao:

Hi Oksy,

Of course I won't presume to speak for Bread but I am going out on a limb and stating for the record that what we were exposed to there was the single most incredible version of Communication Breakdown (originally Led Zep) that humanity has ever created. Bread's running commentary certainly contributed mightily to the incredibleness.

Best regards,

shannon

Hi Oksy,

Of course I won't presume to speak for Bread but I am going out on a limb and stating for the record that what we were exposed to there was the single most incredible version of Communication Breakdown (originally Led Zep) that humanity has ever created. Bread's running commentary certainly contributed mightily to the incredibleness.

Best regards,

shannon

This just hurt my life. Because I youtubed this song and I think you're indeed right. I'm holding my hand over my mouth laughing. That is so bad. So bad.

I love Bread forevermore for videoing this. Bloody fantastic.

oksana....
Why is it men feel the need to turn everything they do (especially the tabo items) into
A freakin public anouncment?

oksana....
Why is it men feel the need to turn everything they do (especially the tabo items) into
A freakin public anouncment?

only guys who are used to a social media environment ie forums, twitter, facey,etc

the rest, no

so.... either ditch stevies for an older model or block his access to that shit xo

(in some ways i think it's good ie I soooooooooooo love my gf or whatever i see my friends write.... but mostly it's tremendo embarrasso)

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh oksana...you crack me up!

He's pretty pda bout stuff...there will be no trading of steveies...

But dude...no one cares if and when you take a shit...

so sorry rj, late to the party

Oksy, whats ur view on the guys nextdoor basically making a verbal x-rated venture over what they presume to be ur mugshot?

Oksy, whats ur view on the guys nextdoor basically making a verbal x-rated venture over what they presume to be ur mugshot?

I'm actually a bit pissed off about it, tbh. I posted pics 2 bloody yrs ago when I was naive about who actually frequents these joints. And several people since then have seen me on Skype and have never felt the need to violate my privacy in any way so why that chat crew felt like doing it today, I'm not sure since I've hardly been around the forum other than to work at night. The problem is that I know ttwarrior is only the fallguy for that group so there's no point in my getting too upset at a lackey.

Not so great to have your face out there though when you have posters threatening you every 2nd day when you ban them. Especially after that last incident in the SZ. My fault though. Fuck them all.