Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 49,027 Views
thanks for the update

what did you make this weekend?

absolutely nothing exciting - i was so busy and tired this weekend that i just didn't feel like cooking anything exciting

i think the most involved things i made were slapping some honey soy marinade together for chicken wings and banana bread

even made my friends bring food over last night to watch masterchef

what about you?

"theres a man over there who says hes tougher than me but I got eyes that can see through fantasy"

what do you think of when you read this. also bonus ques: who sings this song? hint he's from quebec

I can't remember this guy's name but I think I remember the song. And if it's the one I'm thinking of then it gave me good kick in the ass to want to make some changes in my life.

He sings about a rich and poor guy, no?

just booked our helicopter ride
need to know what time you'll be here?:pogo:

very very soon hopefully senco :)

absolutely nothing exciting - i was so busy and tired this weekend that i just didn't feel like cooking anything exciting

i think the most involved things i made were slapping some honey soy marinade together for chicken wings and banana bread

even made my friends bring food over last night to watch masterchef

what about you?

nothing much this weekend as well.

on sunday however i made asian tacos.

corn tortillas warmed on oiled skillet
shredded pork/tofu
oyster sauce/soy sauce/hoisin/garlic/cock sauce
cabbage
carrot
diakon

love!

I can't believe this thread died while I was gone....

its been amazing... has it set an "ask" thread record yet?

no, ask thread record belongs to ask vegas dave thread in replies (#685) and views (#17,753)

oh yeah, I remember that

it was one of the first if not THE first, right?

and it was right after he first joined here....

ok, we got some work to do here Oxy!!!

Oksana, have you ever sang in front of an audience of people other than karoke? and if only karoke (sp?) what is your best song?

it was the first one in that format

we had experimented before (ask a drunk - Bread) (ask an angry sharp - MF) (ask a whoremonger - plommer)

they didn't stick, but we had the right idea, then vegas dave perfected it and it's what we use to this day

This was one of my most LOL singing experiences ever. Bread and I were completely wasted (shocker) and went to a sports bar. I sang an Evanescence song and shortly afterward, this guy asked me to sing the Ozzy/Lita Ford song 'If I Close My Eyes Forever'. I have no idea how I was able to keep a straight face. Enjoy!

I'm really oversharing tonight. Completely out of character for me.

I'm really oversharing tonight. Completely out of character for me.

I looked at a few of the other videos on your channel. I checked out Bread's 1st gamelive shout out video and I regretted it once it got to the end. :tully:

Calm down, morty. It's just man ass.

I looked at a few of the other videos on your channel. I checked out Bread's 1st gamelive shout out video and I regretted it once it got to the end. :tully:

what are you talking about? bread's got a real tight butt!!!

which reminds me.....

let's get back on topic

Oksana, if you had to smear a substance all over bread's naked butt would you choose out of the following... Nuttella, peanut butter, mustard, cougar bait's copious semen, vegimite, marshmellow fluff, mayonaise, ketchup.... you must answer with one of these previous substances....

but you may also answer with the substance you MOST would WANT to spread over bread's nekkid buttocks... for example.... shanty's red peppering penis?... be creative

also
oksana, do you forgive robyn for trying to steal the spotlight of your "ask" thread?

Archie, do you carry a spoon around with you at all times?

Calm down, morty. It's just man ass.

I am calm Rubyn. I am gonna guess this is where CaliGirl got her inspiration for the ending of her video.

Oksana do you like my ass....in a non sexual way of course?