Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 49,001 Views
is this you Oxy? someone sent it to me awhile back

photo.jpg

Oksana, what is the physical/sports accomplishment you are most proud of?

Oksana, do you have a fave sports team of any type?

Oksana, did you breast feed your son?

Oksana, have you ever been to an AFL game?

Oksana, any time table on a move to C.R?

Oksana, BigAl and I are thinking of getting a dog, what breed do you recommend?

Oksana, what is the physical/sports accomplishment you are most proud of?

doing a pump fake over a giant at the high school provincial championships... not sure where it came from since I'd never had the guts to do it over someone that tall before. I sunk the basket too!!

Oksana, do you have a fave sports team of any type?

too many

Oksana, did you breast feed your son?

for awhile, had to stop though

Oksana, have you ever been to an AFL game?

yes many, even a Grand Final!

Oksana, any time table on a move to C.R?

yes

Oksana, BigAl and I are thinking of getting a dog, what breed do you recommend?

not a lab (too much hair when they moult)

:smooch:

oxy, have you ever had a sex dream with Mr. D in it?

do you eat yogurt?

tell us about the first time you got drunk?

have you ever hitch hiked?

what book are you reading now?

Oksana Baiul the figure skater turned drunk driver turned Donatella Versace knock-off
I used to worship her in her skating days so it was quite freaky when Oksana was chosen as my new username by someone who wouldn't have known that.

And all this time, I thought you were a Xena groupie. You have to admit, it looks a lot like Gabrielle.

oxy, have you ever had a sex dream with Mr. D in it?

do you eat yogurt?

tell us about the first time you got drunk?

have you ever hitch hiked?

what book are you reading now?

1. Not sex dreams, no.

2. Yes, usually with toasted muesli.

3. uke grandmother got me wasted on whiskey when i ran away to her house one night

4. a few times... but the last time I did, I ended up in a Duluth holding cell waiting for my parents because the girl who picked us up had 'borrowed' her parents' car and we crossed the US border as minors in a car reported stolen. Never again after that nonsense.

5. To Kill a Mockingbird for the umpteenth time

And all this time, I thought you were a Xena groupie. You have to admit, it looks a lot like Gabrielle.

I had to look up Gabrielle. She does look very Oksana in this outfit!

gabrielle-xena-warrior-princess-2198902-800-600.jpg

I'm obviously missing something. I've probably watched 12 minutes of Xena before. What relation does "Gabrielle" have to "Oksana?"

Is Troll Bait a Xena groupie?

the way I read it..... this "gabrielle" from Xena looks like Oksana Baiul, (the chick in Shari's avatar)

I'm obviously missing something. I've probably watched 12 minutes of Xena before. What relation does "Gabrielle" have to "Oksana?"

I think TB thought I had Gabrielle in my avatar. I've never seen Xena before, other than little clips before changing the channel. But I'm not really into the fantasy or sci fi thing other than Star Wars. Oh and V. I used to LOVE the original V. Although I'm thinking of trying Game of Thrones or Hunger Games. People seem to be really big on those right now. :dunno:

Oksana, would you call yourself a stickler for READING COMPREHENSION, on the gambling forums?

Oksana, how old were you when you got your first cell phone?

Oksana, how many automobile accidents have you been involved in?

Oksana, what kind of hair did you have in your high school senior picture? what was your senior year prom dress like? (assuming they had prom in Thunder Bay or wherever the hell you were)

Oksana, what year do you predict roger federer retires?

Oksana, how often do you shave your legs?

I think TB thought I had Gabrielle in my avatar. I've never seen Xena before, other than little clips before changing the channel. But I'm not really into the fantasy or sci fi thing other than Star Wars. Oh and V. I used to LOVE the original V. Although I'm thinking of trying Game of Thrones or Hunger Games. People seem to be really big on those right now. :dunno:
Game Of Thrones....You'll be hooked :yes:

Game Of Thrones....You'll be hooked :yes:

No. Xena/Gabrielle were one of the more popular couples in the gay/lesbian community during its airing, which would have made Oksana's avatar a bit more interesting in the (mostly) all-male horndog gambling community.

Oksana, would you call yourself a stickler for READING COMPREHENSION, on the gambling forums?

Oksana, how old were you when you got your first cell phone?

Oksana, how many automobile accidents have you been involved in?

Oksana, what kind of hair did you have in your high school senior picture? what was your senior year prom dress like? (assuming they had prom in Thunder Bay or wherever the hell you were)

Oksana, what year do you predict roger federer retires?

Oksana, how often do you shave your legs?

1. Not any more. Used to drive me nuts, as did spelling errors, but I was just being a snotty bitch. I'm assuming I misunderstood something in here? :lmao:

2. Maybe 17 or 18? Had one of those car phones with the antenna on the back windshield. I didn't get a proper cell until I was in my early 20s. Most people I hung out with didn't have them so I didn't see the big deal.

3. one bad one, 3 or 4 not so bad

4. pixie cut; had the red dress from Pretty Woman made

5. 2014

6. not often, i usually get waxxed

1. Not any more. Used to drive me nuts, as did spelling errors, but I was just being a snotty bitch. I'm assuming I misunderstood something in here? :lmao:

Oh. Nothing new really. Just a jab at me.

I didn't read the post that TB quoted before my last post.

Archie likes to follow me around. He's my little lost puppy dog. Even recently on SBR. It's adorable.

Oksy, how many more times do you think Archie will repost a picture of me on a forum?

how many times will archie post that cali pic in lingerie :wacko:

Oksy, is the trait of being a successful capper something that you find admirable??