Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 48,635 Views
what the fuk is wrong with all of them?
the whole topic/thread over there and now here is disturbing on many levels from my POV.

It sems to be a mixture of sour grapes, real points of disagreeing and piling on to be one of the cool kids. It's not unreasonable to have had a run in with Oksana at some point, hell I have even done it. We are both opinionated and stubborn so I'm sure others have as well. Disagreeing though is no reason to stoop to the level that most in that thread went too.

Course I never thought it was cool to make joking references to that handicapped kid with the deformed hands that some call lobster boy. Some people have a different sense of what's funny.

Osky, I'm not gonna beg for your return cause people come and go and it's whatever but no-one here threatened you so you at least should clear that up for the one place that has always accepted you for you.

3ok1ra.jpg

Course I never thought it was cool to make joking references to that handicapped kid with the deformed hands that some call lobster boy. Some people have a different sense of what's funny.

three finger discount for life

3fd 4life

"you think your life is hard
you don't even know the half of it
believe me
yall don't know what hard is
yeah"

In The Shades - 3fd

http://www.myspace.com/3fdtheone

l.jpg

i was a bit weirded out by the lobster boy shit too

but common look at him

guy's fonny

I have a friend with one normal hand and one lobster hand. We play poker all the time.

My cousin is missing one arm and the other has the lobster setup. He can draw like a motherfucker with it.

He used to have this weird metal-hook prosthesis as a kid and he would pinch us with it, shit hurt like hell.

Asshole.

5x-prosthetic-hook.gif

When was the last time you had a Penne?

When was the last time your grape trembled?

Archie always on his game.

Never takes his foot off the accelerator.

:guitar:

If I rent a moped there will you ride on the back with me, and then join me for a picnic that includes a breathtaking view of a volcano?

Did this moped ever get rented?

:moped: