Ask Oksana A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 409 Comments
  • Views 49,029 Views
Are you addicted to coca cola?

I might be. Probably not though. The only thing I'm really addicted to is youuuuuuuuuuuu :)

ok, we got some work to do here Oxy!!!

Oksana, have you ever sang in front of an audience of people other than karoke? and if only karoke (sp?) what is your best song?

Yeah I have. I'd try out for non singing parts in school plays and I'd always get stuck singing some bullshit. I am a horrific singer so thinking back on it I think those drama teachers just took pleasure in my public humiliation.

If I'm drunk enough to karaoke I like singing this song. It makes me happy and usually people sing along very loud so it drowns me out. (I hope)

what are you talking about? bread's got a real tight butt!!!

which reminds me.....

let's get back on topic

Oksana, if you had to smear a substance all over bread's naked butt would you choose out of the following... Nuttella, peanut butter, mustard, cougar bait's copious semen, vegimite, marshmellow fluff, mayonaise, ketchup.... you must answer with one of these previous substances....

oksana, do you forgive robyn for trying to steal the spotlight of your "ask" thread?

It would have to be marshmallow fluff. He has a cute butt and it deserves to me treated as such.

And yes I most definitely do. I don't think I've heard Robyn sing before and that guy was fantastic.

Oksana ever ate an insect?

Half a worm for a bet. Had to chew too. :sad:

Oksana do you like my ass....in a non sexual way of course?

see above :)

Oksana How would you describe the area of my Penile in a non-sexual way?

and now describe my wang in a dirty sexy way.....

if I slapped my Penis while it was a bit less than fully engorged in a nice chubby semi sorta way against Bread's nekkid bare buttock cheek how many decibals do you think I could read in noise Level? Do you think the resulting sound would make a blind gay man aroused?

How many diapers do you think you've changed in your lifetime? do you recall the stinkiest one Seth ever made, and what food and/or illness caused it?

do you think Tiger ever wins another major?

Oksana How would you describe the area of my Penile in a non-sexual way?

and now describe my wang in a dirty sexy way.....

if I slapped my Penis while it was a bit less than fully engorged in a nice chubby semi sorta way against Bread's nekkid bare buttock cheek how many decibals do you think I could read in noise Level? Do you think the resulting sound would make a blind gay man aroused?

How many diapers do you think you've changed in your lifetime? do you recall the stinkiest one Seth ever made, and what food and/or illness caused it?

do you think Tiger ever wins another major?

I cannot discuss your penis whilst you're on your honeymoon. I will get back to you on this at a later date.

Diaper count must be in the thousands. I hate doing it with a passion. I've become used to the smell of his poop so it doesn't bother me. Kind of like when your own farts don't really stink to you but everyone else could be dying from the stench.

So I'm not sure of his stinkiest one. But here's his tiniest.

Sethspoop.jpg

still undecided on Tiger - right now I'm leaning NO

It would have to be marshmallow fluff. He has a cute butt and it deserves to me treated as such.

And yes I most definitely do. I don't think I've heard Robyn sing before and that guy was fantastic.

Bread has two dimples above his butt where he was shot by Farmer Brown.

Nobody here has heard me sing. Until now.

Bread has two dimples above his butt where he was shot by Farmer Brown.

Nobody here has heard me sing. Until now.

Farmer Brown??? Do tell please. :lmao:

So you WERE definitely over-sharing last night then?! Excellent.

What are you talking about? I have heard you (Rubyn) sing a bunch of songs. There was the one about the boy from New York City and at least a handful of others as part of a group.

What are you trying to pull here?

Wait... a worm isn't an insect. :cono: Sorry Roguey. Then the answer is no, I've never eaten one on purpose.

What are you talking about? I have heard you (Rubyn) sing a bunch of songs. There was the one about the boy from New York City and at least a handful of others.

Is she being sneaky? I was convinced I'd seen someone post about her singing on myspace before.

Wait... a worm isn't an insect. :cono: Sorry Roguey. Then the answer is no, I've never eaten one on purpose.

Annelids should count IMHO.

Oksana I was stealing carrots out of old Farmer Browns garden and he shot me in the lower back with buckshot!

Oksana I was stealing carrots out of old Farmer Browns garden and he shot me in the lower back with buckshot!

hahahahahahaha OMFG :lmao: :rotfl:

What are you talking about? I have heard you (Rubyn) sing a bunch of songs. There was the one about the boy from New York City and at least a handful of others as part of a group.

Oh yeah. I have a really bad memory. I'm looking forward to sweet, sweet dementia.

Is she being sneaky? I was convinced I'd seen someone post about her singing on myspace before.

Rubyn can sing. Like seriously sing.

Must have been Bread Season.

elmer_fudd.jpg