Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,696 Views
In my eyes. you are tough. In my imagination, people recognize you when you enter a room and you are no joke. I imagine you to be strong and always part of the hip crowd...the opposite of me. :)

owow. Will you marry me?

Seriously though, well, I was going to "aww shucks" and deny that I'm pretty cool. But, it's true, I'm pretty cool......SHUT UP gamelive, let the girl have her opinion.

I grew up very uncool. I was depressed, I got beat up and was pretty much was raised by wolves. At one point, I snapped and got very angry about it all. The feeling was pretty much FUCK YOU ALL, I'm going to do and be whatever the hell I want. I was sure that I somehow was going to be killed but, I'd hit a mental bottom and didn't care. Surprisingly, when I let it all go, I found my place.

Life is too short to be stuck in the past or worry what people think or limit yourself because of fear. If you don't like the way something is, change it. It's hard, painful and scary, but worth it.

owow. Will you marry me?

Seriously though, well, I was going to "aww shucks" and deny that I'm pretty cool. But, it's true, I'm pretty cool......SHUT UP gamelive, let the girl have her opinion.

I grew up very uncool. I was depressed, I got beat up and was pretty much was raised by wolves. At one point, I snapped and got very angry about it all. The feeling was pretty much FUCK YOU ALL, I'm going to do and be whatever the hell I want. I was sure that I somehow was going to be killed but, I'd hit a mental bottom and didn't care. Surprisingly, when I let it all go, I found my place.

Life is too short to be stuck in the past or worry what people think or limit yourself because of fear. If you don't like the way something is, change it. It's hard, painful and scary, but worth it.

You know, MrsX, I like you. I really do.
I grew up pretty sheltered. My parents never allowed me to a funeral so I would not see death. This gave me a beautiful childhood, yes, but it made it not easy for me to be an adult. I like the way I am now, but when I was younger (teenager), I always wanted to be tougher, stronger, cooler. Now, I am okay with the fact that I can indeed be overrun by anybody and it does not even take much effort to crush me. For some reason, people sense that about me and have not taken advantage of that as of yet. I evoke something like pity, maybe. :)
I think- I think I should stop writing about myself in your thread now. ;)

You know, MrsX, I like you. I really do.
I grew up pretty sheltered. My parents never allowed me to a funeral so I would not see death. This gave me a beautiful childhood, yes, but it made it not easy for me to be an adult. I like the way I am now, but when I was younger (teenager), I always wanted to be tougher, stronger, cooler. Now, I am okay with the fact that I can indeed be overrun by anybody and it does not even take much effort to crush me. For some reason, people sense that about me and have not taken advantage of that as of yet. I evoke something like pity, maybe. :)
I think- I think I should stop writing about myself in your thread now. ;)

Really?

You are aware of my therapization skills aren't you. How am I going to let a sentence like that go?

I have no questions for Mrs X. Damn cool though.

128879954061542526.jpg

Besides the flip picture of a tattoo that isn't even mine, after some thought, I would say yes. In reality, I'm pretty quiet and according to Robyn, short, but I am usually the first one to jump into a fray when there's an injustice going on, and I will almost always pick the more difficult (for a reason, not just to make life hard) path.

Although, who knows, I may be lying to myself. I've got a pretty cushy life.

Very short indeed.

Back to the future reference.

It was funny in my head.

Crispin Glover is one of my favorite weirdos ever.

I remember when you jumped in to save Murphy who was being attacked by other dogs.

I remember when we were at the ghetto weekly hotel in Vegas and there was a blood-curdling scream at 4am and you were out of bed and out the door in full rescue-mode before I could open one eye. Yikes, thought I was gonna lose you for a moment there.

MrX
I remember when we were at the ghetto weekly hotel in Vegas and there was a blood-curdling scream at 4am and you were out of bed and out the door in full rescue-mode before I could open one eye. Yikes, thought I was gonna lose you for a moment there.

OK that's just silly right there is what that is right there. Silly.

MrsX can you tell us about the ghetto weekly hotel in Vegas scream episode?

MrsX cab you tell us about the time you saved Murphy?

Mrsx do you know how to swim? Have you ever had a near drowning experience?

Have you ever saved anyone from drowning MrsX?

Mrs X have you ever drowned while wearing a bathing suit made of bacon?

Mrs X:

How much is a "chai latte" at Starbucks in CO ?

I really want to know what that scream was all about. Hurry up and get to Utah already.

X's and Katoballs hanging out. Wow.

Gamelive sluts they are.