Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,800 Views
MrsX can you tell us about the ghetto weekly hotel in Vegas scream episode?

Mr. X about covered it.

I'm much better about it now, but I have been known to react to situations without thinking of consequences. This behavior has had been burned into my brain from a very young age, so, even sleeping apparently my reaction was to come to the rescue. I just figured out some solutions to these issues after seeking help for inability to sleep and or being awoken from sleep by panic attacks from a fruity, airy fairy, lame ass NLP fucker. It actually helped and I'm sleeping pretty well these days.

I called him a fruity mother fucker to his face, and then did every fruity mother fucking thing he suggested.

MrsX cab you tell us about the time you saved Murphy?

I don't know if I really saved Murphy, but I got my hand bit up pretty good. The neighbor's dog was a asshole. The black lab lunged, barking and snarling at our poor, stinky, sickly one eyed mutt, and I jumped in between them.

34982644_b9efaa5197.jpg

Mrsx do you know how to swim? Have you ever had a near drowning experience?

I'm a pretty strong swimmer. Other than being clobbered by a wave that seemed to me to be about three stories high because I freaked out and tried to run to shore instead of diving under when I was thirteen, no. It wasn't really a near drowning, but I did raked across the bottom and pummeled pretty fiercely.

mrsx what did become of Murphy?

Murphy died a few years ago. My best friend took her for us when we were moving out of Vegas and into the RV. She only lived like three or four weeks in San Diego before she died.

This is a picture of the friend.

83719879_391c5fff99.jpg

She's pretty awesome but we haven't spoken really in about a year. Her boyfriend now fiancee is so irritating, it caused a rift in our relationship. I should have sucked it up, but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about my perception of his douchey ways. We aren't mad at each other but I realized have a basically different view of what friendship is. She felt like I should support her in everything she chose to do and I felt like if I thought she was making a major mistake, I should try to talk her out of it.

She lived with us in Vegas for awhile with the other dog in the picture. His name was Chin Chin. A few weeks after they moved back to San Diego and Murphy died, the pizza guy came over and asked what happened to our dog. I said, "Oh, he died. He was really old and sick and couldn't walk anymore".

The guy looked at me in a really funny way and left.

After a few minutes, it dawned on me that he was talking about Chin Chin who had boundless energy and ran around like a maniac when the pizza guy came over, not Murphy. I almost called the pizza place to untangle the misunderstanding.

She's pretty awesome but we haven't spoken really in about a year. Her boyfriend now fiancee is so irritating, it caused a rift in our relationship. I should have sucked it up, but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about my perception of his douchey ways. We aren't mad at each other but I realized have a basically different view of what friendship is. She felt like I should support her in everything she chose to do and I felt like if I thought she was making a major mistake, I should try to talk her out of it.

Oh man, I hope amby doesn't turn out the same way. - Bread

Your friend is really pretty MrsX?

must be something the genes up here
all the womens got butiful eyeballs

Mrs X

Is your friend a registered "couch surfer" ?

Does she shirtcunt?
:saviordog:

Mrs X

Is your friend a registered "couch surfer" ?

Does she shirtcunt?
:saviordog:

She is not a couchsurfer, which is really weird because the reason we met is because when I was going to Austin in 2002-ish (before couchsurfing was) and thought it would be a bright idea to search people's livejournals that I found interesting, email them and tell them that I was coming to Austin and ask if we could hang out and maybe I could sleep on their couch.

The first email that I ever got from Mr. X was while I was in Austin sleeping on her couch.

Also, this has nothing to do with the question but, we made it to Kato's house and are all laying in the living room being stoned and watching The American Astronaut.

Mrs X:

How much is a "chai latte" at Starbucks in CO ?

A grande brewed chai tea with some steamed soy milk is about two bucks.

Glad you guys made it safe! MrsX, did Kato ask you to take off your shoes before you entered the home? :kato:

Your friend is really pretty MrsX?

She's pretty, quirky, funny and a really great friend. I am so sad that she's with this guy and there's no way our relationship can work around it.