Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,329 Views
I've reached a point where my weight loss is quite noticeable. At my heaviest I forgot what it felt like to do normal things like wear socks or not sweat profusely after sweeping the floor.

Now that I occupy much less space I can breathe exclusively through my nose.

Supersized plommer could not take a deep breath without sucking his airway closed. Sounded like a pig snorting. Now I can walk for miles without using my mouth to get air. I'm also never fatigued from walking, no matter how far.

I am going to walk 20km's one day in the very near future once the hot weather arrives.

Oh and when I walk its cardio I don't stroll or dawdle. I always have my earbuds in and am listening to music that pumps me up.
When I started power walking in Jan it was taking me 14+ minutes to walk a kilometre, now I'm down to just under 11mins. So I get 40 mins cardio every day. Maybe not so impressive for a 20 something fit person but I turn 55 this year in Sept and am still obese.

I WILL be down over 100lbs by Sept. I will be in the mid to high 200lbs's. I'm down almost 70lbs as of today.

I track and record EVERYTHING on myfitnesspal and mapmywalk and I know how many calories I've eaten every day.

Oh and today was my 102nd day in a row powerwalking since Jan 1 2021 - haven't missed a single day.

Screenshot 2021-04-12 213042.png

Great job. Yer gonna need that cardio to keep running away from your victims, big boy.

Great job. Yer gonna need that cardio to keep running away from your victims, big boy.
exactly but nobody gonna recognize me in size 36 inch pants, pal.

I'm not just a purdy face, I'ma smart too!

Neck looks more toned, but the bottom of my face is still way swollen/fat. It'll be the last thing to recede.

217.0 this morning

tenor (42).gif

Matty how tall are you, pal?

I remember you being like 5’11” - 6’-0”?

Yah, 5'11"
So at 5’-11” I’m guessing you’ll be nearing STUD level around 190 lbs?

Are you setting your sights on 180-185?

If you get to 180-185 your wife is going to suck your cock right off of your body.

:ron:

Ultimate target is 175 but yeah I look somewhat fit at 190

My laptop is installing Win10 updates and I can't work so here's today's entire menu:

Breakfast
Oikos 11% Fat Greek Yogurt (60g)
Heavy cream (50g)
15 Raspberries
Dash of vanilla extract
Free-run Hard-Boiled Eggs (3)

8g net carbs, 476 calories

Snacks
Kraft Only Peanuts Natural Peanut Butter (1 tbsp)
Decaf coffee w/ 3 tbsp heavy cream
Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk (1 cup)

4g net carbs, 259 calories

Lunch
No Name Sardines in Water (1 can)
Momento de Muerte Hot Sauce (1 tsp)
Olive-oil-based Mayonnaise (1 tbsp)
Unsweetened Almond Milk (1 cup)

3g net carbs, 300 calories

Dinner
Angus Burger Patty
Medium Cheddar (1 slice)
Baby Spinach (handful)
No-Sugar-Added Heinz Ketchup (1 tbsp)

4g net carbs, 432 calories

Totals
1467 Calories
19g Net/24g Total Carbs
76g Protein
118g Fat

:cripwalk:

Last edited:
sexy stats

breakfast
coffee
lunch
ham and salami slices
colby jack and cheddar slices
dinner
flank steak + flour tortilla +salsa + hot sauce + picked onions

Ultimate target is 175 but yeah I look somewhat fit at 190
Do we have to excercise/bulk up to achieve that target?

Or we’ll be skinny with loose skin/no abs?

Need clarification.

I've been told I look like a bouncer around 180. That was right before I got my bobo honked on in a change room at the store.

:ron:

I always just do simple bodyweight exercises - pushups, chinups, planks. Nothing strenuous, just a handful of sets a day until muscles feel plump, tight and warm. (I do gain muscle very easily.)

:cripwalk:

Speaking of, I managed 3.5 "cheaty" chin-ups a few days ago. I can do 2.5 when using proper form (i.e. release all the way to the bottom, merely hanging on the bar).

It wasn't that long ago I couldn't even do one.

At 180lbs I can do sets of 12-15 reps.

Some nice back and triceps definition going there

I need to follow suit, I always injure myself with weights

Get the cheap bar that you unscrew into sockets drilled into the door frame, not the temporary one that grabs the wall above the frame, those have an annoying amount of flex.

Or go to the gym obviously. I just love the convenience of being able to do a few reps whenever.