Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • • Views 140,302 Views
Boys, I am looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast. 🤤
Got some carrots and cucumbers so I can munch on something tonight. Last evening was hard but I stopped feeling hungry mid-way through story time with JL. Woke up feeling no hungrier than usual even though I'd been basically been fasting for 14 hours at that point.

I'm bringing Sexy Matty back (ETA August 2021)

:mattyrain: :cripwalk: :mattyrain:

Bit late actually. Summer is July-August up here.

Got some carrots and cucumbers so I can munch on something tonight. Last evening was hard but I stopped feeling hungry mid-way through story time with JL. Woke up feeling no hungrier than usual even though I'd been basically been fasting for 14 hours at that point.

I'm bringing Sexy Matty back (ETA August 2021)

:mattyrain: :cripwalk: :mattyrain:
tuna, pal.

a couple of cans of tuna has 280 calories and fills you up. when i get late night munchies its my go to for satisfying hunger.

tuna, pal.

a couple of cans of tuna has 280 calories and fills you up. when i get late night munchies its my go to for satisfying hunger.
Good call. Noom has it as a "green" food along with whole wheat bread.

That might be lunch.

Can of low mercury tuna with avocado mayo and chopped onions. So good.

in the other thread you're eating tablespoons but now are concerned about mercury?

Tronnaaay u handsome cunt!

Clover Leaf Low Sodium Solid Albacore in Water (1 can)
Dempster's 100% Whole Wheat Bread (2 slices)
Carrot (1, large)
Water (1 tall glass)

For sure gotta get the chunk light here in the states (I think its actually skipjack) - solid albacore is no good for mercury. And even then, don't be eating it every day.

Oopsie. Had no clue. Just went for the low sodium.

Yea dude and keep JL away from that stuff - it's about brain development.

Attachments

• EatingFishAdviceJuly2019.pdf_.jpg
    EatingFishAdviceJuly2019.pdf_.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 123
Safe Catch makes a very tasty low mercury, low sodium tuna in a can. But it’s about $4 a can.

Noom is an all-in-one "health and wellness" app that matches you to a coach. They ask you tons of questions to start with, like what your goals are and stuff, then the app explains to you why you're doing what you're doing (whether it be exercise or nutrition or a mix of both) and you get to look up food in their database, which gets color-coded based on caloric density. You then log your meals and your weight to track your caloric budget and your weight loss.

You get to chat with your (real, not AI) coach about once a week from what I gather. I haven't reached that stage yet.

A lot of it is common sense stuff but the way it teaches you basic psychology and your body's mechanisms is really well done. I still have to decide whether I wanna pay 160 bucks every 6 months to keep using it. Seems steep but it keeps you engaged and committed to your goals. I like it quite a bit.

I still have to decide whether I wanna pay 160 bucks every 6 months to keep using it. Seems steep but it keeps you engaged and committed to your goals. I like it quite a bit.
Something to consider before you decide.

Check these out first:

The pseu-ephodrine works though. I specifically recommend Sudafed PE for that.

Sudafed PE is not pseudo. Phenylephrine.

Oh shite.

Still feels good though.

So Machu as usual I come to you for advice.

What, that can be found at a local retailer in The States, contains PE?