Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,615 Comments
  • Views 140,471 Views
Screenshot_20210308_180606.jpg

Screenshot_20210308_180552_com.wsl.noom.jpg

that is worth $20/mo imo

I just found out today that you can keep logging/tracking your meals even if you don't pay. The paid subscription only gives you access to a coach, recipes and articles, none of which I care about. It's all about their color-coded food database IMO. I'm surprised they give it away for free.

I just found out today that you can keep logging/tracking your meals even if you don't pay. The paid subscription only gives you access to a coach, recipes and articles, none of which I care about. It's all about their color-coded food database IMO. I'm surprised they give it away for free.
Do you do the courses every day? I checked it out, but I will probably cancel before end of the 14 days If yo7 can do other stuff for free.

Had to jettison one bun and 90% of the gravy from tonight's Cheddar Dip Burger recipe to respect today's caloric budget.

OD KROW

IMG_20210310_181706.jpg

Had to jettison one bun and 90% of the gravy from tonight's Cheddar Dip Burger recipe to respect today's caloric budget.

reno see how these imperialist have our poor Matty

I’ve said it 100 times, boys, I know but..........

Do a 20 hour fast 3 times a week (Mon/Wed/Fri) and the weight will fall off.

only the first day is “difficult”

have your last meal at 10PM on Sunday and don’t eat again (you can have black coffee/water/tea no sugar or cream, Nixie/La Croix) until 6PM on Monday.

humans aren’t designed to eat every 4-5 hours.

That sounds miserable though. I'm okay with losing "only" half a pound a day over a number of months.

That sounds miserable though. I'm okay with losing "only" half a pound a day over a number of months.
Matty, losing 3.5 pounds a week over a considerable period of time is a tad unhealthy. If you drop 2.5 pounds a week, that’s a HUGE win.

I’ve said it 100 times, boys, I know but..........

Do a 20 hour fast 3 times a week (Mon/Wed/Fri) and the weight will fall off.

only the first day is “difficult”

have your last meal at 10PM on Sunday and don’t eat again (you can have black coffee/water/tea no sugar or cream, Nixie/La Croix) until 6PM on Monday.

humans aren’t designed to eat every 4-5 hours.
Extreme intermittent fasting
I have read positive studies on this philosophy.

Definitely not for everyone’s tastes, but if you can get your mind set into that rhythm, its a winner.
In my profession, it’s actually not hard to intermittently fast. When I dropped my weight, I didn't try it, but it was something I considered.

Matty, losing 3.5 pounds a week over a considerable period of time is a tad unhealthy. If you drop 2.5 pounds a week, that’s a HUGE win.
I'm fat as fuck though. I'm sure the pace will slow down at some point.