Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,672 Comments
  • Views 146,526 Views
Lazy :handshake:

I probably did a naive form of keto back in 2003 when I quickly went from 215 to 175 to impress a hot blonde at work (it worked beautifully 😎). I would eat plain chicken breasts and raw veggies all day erry day, adding lentils when I felt the need for carbs. I think I did it for 3 or 4 months.

I know I'm in ketosis when I can feel my cheeks caving in/eating themselves. So it feels like.

She would routinely pass out during sex/climax. Goddamm that was one rewarding lay.

So I've only ingested 27g net carbs so far today and I don't feel any different.

Dinner will be slices of turkey breast, unsweetened almond milk and various crudités. I should come in under 35g net carbs and 20g sugar.

#keto #kommononetime

I definitely don't have the energy to work out at the end of a 1400 calorie keto day. I'm not hungry - feeling lethargic though.

Screenshot_20210325_193850_com.myfitnesspal.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210325_193856_com.myfitnesspal.android.jpg

Oh wow they have kits to measure your Ketosis level??

Is it safe to assume that after you reach your target weight that you will transition to a sustainable way of eating and exercising? A new way of living if you will?

Oh wow they have kits to measure your Ketosis level??

Is it safe to assume that after you reach your target weight that you will transition to a sustainable way of eating and exercising? A new way of living if you will?
Ketostix, available over the counter just about everywhere including Walmart.

And yes, that is the goal. This new world of wellness and calorie-counting apps is amazing.

I just can't decide on a target weight. I'm aiming for 185 now but may go as low as 175, which would bring me to 10% BF.

Then I can go back to a normal 2400-2500 daily caloric intake.

Last edited:
Wtf matty

I was all on board your diet plan until this talk of getting lighter than me

That would upgrade my ranking to top 5 fattest guy at forum

:bangtomato:

Join me brah. You can probably go down to 150 by the end of summer

can you taste, smell the ketosis on your own breath? or can your wife smell it on you?