Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,678 Comments
  • Views 147,490 Views
That's the thing. I know I'm never going to run or work a machine consistently. Pushups and chin-ups though, I can fit those into any kind of schedule. It's far from cardio work but when you do several sets a day it does boost your metabolism a bit. :dunno:
Too bad you guise had your feet amputated, otherwise you could make time in your busy lives to walk briskly every day.
No gym, no jogging, no lifting, no nuthin, just get out and WALK! But keep doing it. Getting older is no excuse not to walk.

Dummies.

I've had only two siggis yogurts, a serving of Kashi go lean almond and a polly o cheese stick before 5pm Monday through Friday since 3/15.

C5926448-1108-43F9-BCAF-26E97365B8EB.jpeg
Cheat day
Beer flight
Brisket sandwich
Bavarian pretzels

I've had only two siggis yogurts, a serving of Kashi go lean almond and a polly o cheese stick before 5pm Monday through Friday since 3/15.

You eat like a lesbian

Ima try "cyclical keto" for a bit. 5 days on 2 days off.

Supposed to trigger faster fat loss in us obese types

I'm basically combining Noom's principles with a low-carb high(er)-fat diet. Same caloric intake, I just focus on ingesting way lower daily net carbs.

I did cyclical ketogenic diets back in the late 90's and early 00's for getting strong and ripped.

I would say the 2 day carb period was a treacherous temptation trap.

going in and out of ketosis was tolerable in my 20's when I had ripped abs and striations as a goal, and I had lots of caffiene and ephedrine to blunt the hunger and mask the fatigue.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst 40ish year old enemy

Oh man, feels good to have some cheese and peanut butter.

3 hard-boiled eggs
Kraft Only Peanuts Smooth peanut butter (1bsp)
Extra old cheddar cheese (30g)
8g psyllium husks mixed with sugar-free Gatorade
Hydroxycut pill

Oh man, feels good to have some cheese and peanut butter.

3 hard-boiled eggs
Kraft Only Peanuts Smooth peanut butter (1bsp)
Extra old cheddar cheese (30g)
8g psyllium husks mixed with sugar-free Gatorade
Hydroxycut pill
damn. my boy matty is going to be ripped. that cock of yours will look even bigger!