Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,688 Comments
  • Views 148,300 Views
Fok I’m sick

first time in years

had mcdonalds for brkfst

need to regroup. Can’t eat kale when I’m sick

Fok I’m sick

first time in years

had mcdonalds for brkfst

Can you eat bone broth pal?

Fok I’m sick

first time in years

had mcdonalds for brkfst

Ya I generally eat whatever the fok I want when I’m sick. I mean, not complete garbage like McDonalds. but I’m not eating kale, Turkey, steamed veggies yada.

I dk why quote is not working for me, but dedicated to Kato and Matty in their endeavor......and Karen. Best female vocalist ever.
You guys got this. And damn, who doesn’t like multiple tambourines?

IAG
I dk why quote is not working for me

There's the 'reply' and 'quote' button, they both do the same but 'reply' is for a single quote, 'quote' is for multiple quotes

When you press 'quote' it's expecting for you to select more posts to quote so that's why it doesn't take you directly to the text area, after you have pressed the 'quote' button on one or multiple posts, scroll to the text area and below next to 'Attach file' button should appear an 'Insert quotes' button to select the quote(s) you want to reply to

There's the 'reply' and 'quote' button, they both do the same but 'reply' is for a single quote, 'quote' is for multiple quotes

When you press 'quote' it's expecting for you to select more posts to quote so that's why it doesn't take you directly to the text area, after you have pressed the 'quote' button on one or multiple posts, scroll to the text area and below next to 'Attach file' button should appear an 'Insert quotes' button to select the quote(s) you want to reply to
Ahhhhh. Thanks RJ, yeah, I didn’t hit the “insert quotes” button. Got it now. Cool!

Been stuck at 229 for several days now. Frustrating. I blame water retention.

:mudcat:

Breakfast at 11am will be strawberry Skyr, a hard-boiled egg, some oatmeal and a herbal tea that claims to have diuretic properties.

I want a lower scale number goddammit.

are you doing any cardio?

love-

kato

gotcha

That would make sticking to 1450 calories almost impossible. (That and I'm lazy.)

Are you counting calories during your feeding window or just eating whatever?

yes. not as hardcore though.

i am averaging 1600 per day - no higher than 1800 per week

fast 3 days per week

rowing machine 4 days
3 days - 4000 metres
1 day - 2000
elipical 4 days
1 mile
stairstepper 1 day
15 min

will keep you posted

joined this gym - will be opening in april

Last edited:
my concern is finding a lasting lifestyle to continue

That's the thing. I know I'm never going to run or work a machine consistently. Pushups and chin-ups though, I can fit those into any kind of schedule. It's far from cardio work but when you do several sets a day it does boost your metabolism a bit. :dunno:

yeah - i agree - anything helps

i enjoy working out - but - i am not a gym rat

i just can't be fat ever again