Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,669 Comments
  • Views 144,626 Views
Today’s Food Log

1 coffee black
2 protein shakes
1 protein bar
12 oz lean pork
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup quinoa
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 large banana

Today’s Food Log

1 coffee black
2 protein shakes
1 protein bar
12 oz lean pork
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup quinoa
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 large banana

I’m not a doctor but I’ve been told by doctors that that much synthetic protein in one day can (over time) be hell on your kidneys.

Hard-boiled egg (x2)
McIntosh apple

Need to drop 35 pounds by next summer boys. Going to sign up for a track day school. 🏍

@Tron not a doc either so who knows, but whey protien is basically just liquid byproduct of cheese making. Never thought it would do much harm but now I'm interested.

Spicy Pork Bibimbap
IMG_20200607_182259.jpg

Miss Vickies Honey Dijon chips (1/3 bag)
Tall glass of Canada Dry w/ 1.5oz of Four Roses Single Barrel

Today:
big glass of juice I made using my juicer using cucumbers, carrots, apples, pears.

Then two whole peaches and 4 small bananas.

Yesterday:
ordered from a sushi joint
Miso Soup
Seaweed Salad
Cucumber-Avocado Roll (8 pcs)
Shiitake Mushroom Roll (8 pcs)

Absolutely TREMENDOUS food from this sushi place. https://konasushi.ca/

Vegetarian burrito on whole wheat tortilla

Spicy Pork Bibimbap

Miss Vickies Honey Dijon chips (1/3 bag)
Tall glass of Canada Dry w/ 1.5oz of Four Roses Single Barrel

Wait.. do you mix FR w ginger or have on side?

I usually rotate between sipping it neat and mixing it, but I have been mixing it and having it with meals lately. Pandemic has made day-drinking acceptable somehow, and we're saving so much money these days that I don't mind mixing a $50 bottle.

Deal with it.

I’m not a doctor but I’ve been told by doctors that that much synthetic protein in one day can (over time) be hell on your kidneys.

She wants me at 210g of protein a day. It’s hard for me to get that much protein without the shakes and bars. I hear what you are saying though Tron.

20200608_202843.jpg

We drink this instead of pop/cola.
Definitely down a few pounds here. I notice it in my shirt, its subtle but I notice it, plus I have more energy and I notice this as well. I don't dread going for a walk or a ride, I look forward to it. Baby steps but still, gotta start somewhere. Plus its easier to lose the first 30lbs when you have to lose 100 than it is to lose 30 when you have to lose 30.

Last edited:
We drink this instead of pop/cola.
Definitely down a few pounds here. I notice it in my shirt, its subtle but I notice it, plus I have more energy and I notice this as well. I don't dread going for a walk or a ride, I look forward to it. Baby steps but still, gotta start somewhere. Plus its easier to lose the first 30lbs when you have to lose 100 than it is to lose 30 when you have to lose 30.

I drink this after heavy meals

plom do you really grill cantaloupes?

I drink this after heavy meals

plom do you really grill cantaloupes?
no pal, it was a joke. Just playing along with Bone Bone.

I grill nothing right now. Eating mostly raw foods, salads, bean salads, lots of apples, bananas, cantaloupes, pears, strawberries, blackberries, a little boiled rice, some hot chili peppers. sushi. I'm still using extra virgin olive oil but watch the amounts as its empty calories. The olive oil is the only really unhealthy thing I eat.

No pop, no dairy, no animal products, no sugar, no exception. I use stevia for sweetener and vanilla almond milk for coffee.
I have to be well under 1500 cals a day.

no pal, it was a joke. Just playing along with Bone Bone.

I grill nothing right now. Eating mostly raw foods, salads, bean salads, lots of apples, bananas, cantaloupes, pears, strawberries, blackberries, a little boiled rice, some hot chili peppers. sushi. I'm still using extra virgin olive oil but watch the amounts as its empty calories. The olive oil is the only really unhealthy thing I eat.

No pop, no dairy, no animal products, no sugar, no exception. I use stevia for sweetener and vanilla almond milk for coffee.
I have to be well under 1500 cals a day.

Watch your Apple intake. Lot of sugar.

Watch your Apple intake. Lot of sugar.
I'm probably more concerned with my banana intake. I can only eat a few apples a day before I tire of them but really don't have a limit with regard to bananas. I could eat 10 a day easy and still want more.