Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,661 Comments
  • Views 144,044 Views
Rogatien gets it.

And I am trying to drop some weight. Weighed in at my heaviest ever not too long ago - 235lbs. Gotta turn that shit around, don't wanna end up like my dad.

Breakfast today was 3 eggs, an apple and decaf coffee with half & half and one sugar

13 ounces chicken thighs
1 premier protein bar
1 monster energy drink
coffee
1 cup plain yogurt
powdered peanut butter
3 tablespoons of sugar free grape jelly
1/2 cup curried lentil soup

MrsM made a wonderful spaghetti dinner with her "homemade" gravy!
:pepe:
spaghetti dinner.jpg

Leftover meatballs with gravy from spaghetti dinner becomes dinner sandwich tonight! Usually throw some parm cheese on it but tonight we went with imported provolone!
meatball sandwich.jpg

Two hard boiled eggs and a diet icet tea for breakfast. Wawa for the win.

Also met some awesome vegan women (no nakedness) who were incredible people so probably going vegan (chicken tastes so good, so it's tough - they made everything somehow taste better though, so wtf right).

just a little green tea this morning.

got a diet bet weigh in today, and will need to lose about 5 lbs of water and poop. Should be able to do that by 10 or 11 am.

I used to do this all the time to make side gambling money. just drink a ton of beer and big meal. enter some contests and weight myself. and then have to lose 4% of that weight in 4 weeks ( I always enter contests that have been going on for 2 weeks so I can get paid faster) then 2 weeks later I'd pretty much be at my goal weight in the morning with no food. I don't do the whole beer drinking or gorging part now, but if I need to I can go for a run and take a long hot bath and sweat out the weight I need.

I get the split pot $ from all the losers that didn't meet their goal weight. usually its about 20-30% extra money back. I figured i'd try it out and see if the pandemic was going to make it harder for all the housemoms that play this.

Nutella on white bread (untoasted)
Small blob on Nutella on knife
2% milk

lol Arch, nice hustle

I can easily drop 3-4 pounds by eating plain popcorn in the evening. Don't eat anything past 7pm, go to bed just a tiny bit hungry. Weigh after morning pee. It's obviously an illusion but it feels like an accomplishment.

Quality scam. Are these things like readily available or open? Or do you just do it with people you know? And if that's the case why they keep playing/letting you play?

I'm about to seriously drop some weight. Shooting for 1850 cals day.

Today
143g siggis vanilla
26g kashi go lean crunch (yellow box)
Lots of coffee

Rite Aid wrap
Diet green tea
Mother's Day card
Deck of cards for game w new friends that I'm going to play the that was epic breaking fake beer bottles over each other's heads with in front of a loser that tried to hardball me for cash - awe

Wait ignore that last two - too many empty calories

Quality scam. Are these things like readily available or open? Or do you just do it with people you know? And if that's the case why they keep playing/letting you play?

yeah its open to whomever
no its just Dietbet.com. I just have an app downloaded on my phone and it takes about 5 mins to do the weigh in and weigh out. (they give you a secret word of the day to write on a notecard and put by the scale for a pic of your feet/weight and your full body.

I wondered about if they would catch on to what I was doing. I know years ago when I was doing it, I looked back and saw I had made about 75 bets over a 1 year period or so and won all 75. I don't think anyone is looking on the backend to see if anyone is gaming the system that way. not enough people or time. and who's to say i'm just not a crazy yo yo dieter.

but they have now limited participation to 3 games/bets at a time. so i'll prob only make 30-50 dollars this round, but not bad for 20 mins work

they have longer games for like 6 months and 10% weight loss, that is for real fatties. you want the 4 week contest and 4% of weight. they have higher stakes games, but I found that the higher the stakes the fatties are much more consistent and a much higher % hit their goal weight so the ROI was not worth it. at 35-40 bucks a contest, a lot more fatties just say "fuck it" this binge is worth losing my 35 bucks. It was amazing high ROI in the winter around the holidays