Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,487 Views
A&W a burger joint,have a Teen burger,onion rings and a root beer in a frosted mug
Pretty good for a fast food place

A&W a burger joint,have a Teen burger,onion rings and a root beer in a frosted mug
Pretty good for a fast food place
Thinking maybe like this place in NJ. Don't know how many still around.
1708622310155.png

1708622334101.png

three days ago I ate Popeyes for the first time, two days ago I ate Chik fill A for the first time, yesterday I ate the Habit burger for the first time

I'm living the American dream

what should I do for the first time today?
Chik FA is great, Popeyes okay but believe Church's when up in NJ was better. Though you usually had to go close to the hood for that. And don't know Habit burger?

So name a few franchise places you haven't visited yet?

Tacos and margaritas for lunch to celebrate national margarita day
Enjoy .... don't think I posted this last week.

Pitcher of margaritas for $10 and 3 taco supremes with rice/beans for $9. Tuesday's are taco/margarita specials. Lady right in front of me poured 4 good shots of tequila in pitcher. Got a good tip, especially knowing I will be back! :yes:

Walked for exercise the 1.3 miles there and only issue going home was crossing 6 lane highway. I getter to be more of a lightweight in my old age. :oldballs:
IMG_4572.jpeg

This is definitely the BEST place for Mexican food in area!!!!!!! Fancy decor inside for a strip[ mall play!

I guess the 3 taco place was couple weeks ago cause this was on Valentine's Day. And she got the bracelet on the right for VD.
IMG_4586.jpeg
IMG_4585.jpeg

I'm really getting into margaritas and Mexican food! Was not into that stuff much as a youngster. @roguejuror I guess son as long as I don't drink the water I'm good. :mexican:

What did you think of Popeyes? I love that shit.
The food actually tasted good, I got the regular chicken and the regular tenders and the black spicy ones, and popcorn chicken, but the service was horrible. It was food for two people from two separate orders and the dumb bitch put all the food together, not even in the same bag together, in the same box together. Single box of chicken from the two orders together and both popcorn chicken orders together in a single box. So when I went to tell her some stuff was missing she started giving me some stupid explanation, then she switch to speaking English trying to put me down like if I didn't know it, then I reply to her in a clearer more proper English than the garble she was speaking. And then when I told her her mess didn't make any sense, she proceeded to separate the two orders into separate boxes right there in the front counter. Not in the ghetto either, in a brand new shopping center in a fancy whitey town. Stupid Cuban bitch.

Chik fil A totally opposite, really nice and courteous since walking in, ordering, serving the order. Better care than many sit down restaurants - person I was with said they are always that nice and clean. The food juicey and flavorful. I'll be returning. Eat mor chkn Matty.

i like habit burger a lot - char broiled in and out taste

do they have pastrami burgers in florida? if so - try one.
I just checked their online menu - no that one is not available

I just checked their online menu - no that one is not available
sorry for the confusion - habit doesn't have a pastrami burger

kato thinks you need to try one.

i like habit burger a lot - char broiled in and out taste

do they have pastrami burgers in florida? if so - try one.

pastrami burger the habit
Best pastrami burger I ever had was in Orlando

I miss Habit. @kato

It was plentiful in SoCal.

We got some old school burger joints from the 1920’s that are pretty good out here.