Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,680 Comments
  • Views 147,615 Views
It’s cooking!
christmas chicken
don't leave me half way, how is the end product

Chocolates, peanuts.

Went on a beer hunt and drank a shitload.

Shit myself a little bit butt since there's so much alcohol in it it doesn't even smell.

Winning.

Question - if you shit yourself in front of a chick but it doesn't smell, does it matter?

Eggs, toast, iced tea, bud ice

Kegs and eggs FOR THE WIN

Yumzers

In Vancouver celebrating nephew’s birthday
When you have time sir, appreciate specific explanation of the 6 pics of food you posted. I believe only a few of us here would understand? I surely don't and thinking defintiely not RJ because don't look like any of them are close to being south of the border foods. :dunno:

It was Japanese food,my nephew came home from Bellevue,Washington,he works for Meta(also his choice of food as I personally am not a fan of Japanese food)

1)Raw fish (tuna&salmon) with raw oysters
2)lobster with more raw fish
3)tempura shrimp (my favourite)
4)soup for hot pot(there’s a small burner underneath to heat soup)
5)beef to add to hot pot once it starts boiling
6)sushi arranged to look like a dragon

There was quite a few more dishes but this was on my half of the table

When you have time sir, appreciate specific explanation of the 6 pics of food you posted. I believe only a few of us here would understand? I surely don't and thinking defintiely not RJ because don't look like any of them are close to being south of the border foods.
I bet @Vegas Dave knew all of them, I would love to see him munch all this food doing the Mark Wiens face

three days ago I ate Popeyes for the first time, two days ago I ate Chik fill A for the first time, yesterday I ate the Habit burger for the first time

I'm living the American dream

what should I do for the first time today?