Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,680 Comments
  • Views 147,704 Views
i JUST WATCHED THIS AGAIN

I THINK I'M OBSESSED.

I'M GOING TO WATCH IT AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

AND AGAIN.

Sorry Courtney Love, it's over. You scare me sometimes.

Kim Deal wins.

Hey Kim -

I'm completely broke but I have skills.

Can we work something out?

I want to give you a bunch of chocolate and flowers.

Is that cool since we never met?

KIM. JUST TALK TO ME.

PLEASE. PLEASE.

I FUCKING NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind that Kim. It's been awhile.

What can I do to make you smile and feel as beautiful are you 100% are?

Name it. Done.

I just watched it again.

I have things to do but I can't stop watching it and doing nothing else.

Wtf am I supposed to do?

dude wtf am i even seeing

ROYAL BLOOD FTW

CLASSIC BLT!
classic blt

You know in all years never have tried cooking a prime rib roast. Strange but probably thinking I would fuk up a great piece of meat. I even get anxious over-cooking regular steaks on a grill.

So prepped it going by lady's recipe yesterday salting it all over for 24 hours. Even sliced the bones off and tied them back to get the most flavor.
asian preparing prime ribs roast

asian preparing prime ribs roast cut

prime ribs roast before

This is the look I'm striving for like in a restaurant! Will show results when finished. :scholar:
prime ribs roast after

Last edited:
@MrMonkey what temp you cooking at?
It's a 5lb roast. Internet search saw two different ways, high 500-550 for 10 minutes then 3hr or so or low 200-225 then reverse sear 500-550 at end for 5 minutes.

Tully, I'm looking "preparation is the key to success" doing it right, so you have more experience than me, what's your recommendation for temp etc etc?

Even doing an homemade au jus sauce using this with some herbs, aid with this also helpful?
au jus sauce prime roast

I go higher to start about 20 min at 550 and then down to 200. I don’t finish high. Alternatively if you have a big enough pan I get a good sear on the rib and then put it in the oven. Hard to do without a gas burner. I have never had much luck with electric burners. Enjoy my friend.