Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,672 Comments
  • Views 146,395 Views
high sodium is fine while keto-ing

and 35-50 grams of carbs is not bad for a cheat meal

enjoy your carefree day kato-san

i think cheating with pho is a good call

not a lot of fat viets

The calculated nutritional stats were 350 to 450 calories per bowl, with 35 to 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams of protein, and a whopping 1500 mg of sodium. The broth itself contains little or no oil, and is very low in calories, carbs, and fat – the main drawback is the high sodium content
I’d be satisfied with the broth, meat, and veggies of pho tai

the rice noodle is just filler

1618606583878.png

I recommend the Sprats made in Riga. Much tastier than the crappy supermarket sardines. Any Russian or European store should have

I'm not paying $2.27 for foreign sardines when I can get Canadian packaged fish for half as much.

yep looks like it. Just try them Plommer. Curious what you think. Whenever I go to the Russian store for some Pilmeni, I grab couple of cans. ...Of course I prefer to eat em with bread :grin:

yep looks like it. Just try them Plommer. Curious what you think. Whenever I go to the Russian store for some Pilmeni, I grab couple of cans. ...Of course I prefer to eat em with bread :grin:
You and Bread used to eat sardines together? Now I'll admit to being envious of that, sir. RIP Bread (King)!

If I can get my hands on some I will (minus the bread) . Not sure about Russian stores here in Windsor as its mostly Italian.

In Toronto or Mississauga I frequented quite a few Polish/Russian grocery places where I used to buy their delicacies and regular goods from back home

My inlaws have hens and we get a regular delivery of fresh eggs. They're fine.

Ima try to fast a bit longer this time. I ingested my entire 1500 calories by 4pm today and I'm gonna try not to eat before noon tomorrow, so 20 hours.

I don't think I can do 24 without working up to it.