Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,658 Comments
  • Views 143,821 Views
53E62345-6F60-4F6E-9A22-2D292BF7DC8E.jpeg

Smoked mussels w/ condiments. Not quite as appetizing as Tron's meal

IMG_20210417_122547.jpg

Washed it down with a Cranberry Husk Quadruple Shot. Didn’t go down easy today, boys!!

43921BCD-AD44-4EA4-8E74-D4DFFDE6B602.jpeg

something ethnic real easy to make, chopped cabbage and tomatoes soaked in vinager and lime juice, boiled cassava, pork rinds, drop the salad on top and it's finish, top it with some hot sauce. matty is this keto? mcbaseball knows this

PXL_20210417_172243769.jpg

Nah, cassava is high in carbs. Even cabbage needs to be eaten in moderation on keto. Tricky diet.

Looks good though. 🤤

Amazing. I tried to make cheese-based gnocchi tonight. They looked good until I tried to cook them... we ended up eating a mound of melted mozzarella drizzled with marinara sauce. 🤦‍♂️Was still tasty.

Yeah you can never go wrong with cheese and mozzarella.

I got $1.99 pepperoni pizza slice from Costco other day. Just peeled the top off balled it up and ate it.

Dudes. I have had this blood pressure monitor since 2012, when I had bad vertigo issues. I've always had borderline-high BP (140/90) Anyhoo I've used the machine just over 100 times since I got it, and this is my lifetime average:

IMG_20210417_204150.jpg

Look what I just got... first time ever in the "green zone":
IMG_20210417_204403.jpg

Is it keto or just the healthier diet? No clue, but either way:

:ata:

30g Gouda
1 Square of Lindt 78% Cocoa Chocolate
5 Macadamia Nuts
1 serving of Magic Spoon Honey Nut (my brain is now able to compute some sort of honey-ish flavor, I think)
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tsp Barney Bare Smooth Almond Butter

436 calories, 10g net carbs

Lunch will be a couple of hard-boiled eggs and a can o' tuna.

Dinner will have to be close to zero carbs so I can come in under 19g for the day, probably a bun-less breakfast sandwich with two sausage rounds, a slice of cheddar and one egg

As a side note, I bought some organic heavy/whipping cream yesterday, this stuff tastes godly. I'm quickly becoming an organic hippie.

1 Square of Lindt 78% Cocoa Chocolate

Hot keto tip - the 78% comes in at the exact same amount of net carbs as the 85%, so if you don't like the bitterness of dark chocolate too much, get the 78%, it's delicious and totally keto-friendly (in small amounts.)

Some peeps do 6 eggs or more a day. I get a bit tired of them.