Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,729 Views
:dunno: maybe. I know I felt many times excited about some self help feeling better routine, and for a while it feels like I'll stick with it indefinitely.
But nah, now I'm decidedly anti self help.
Although I think walking and physically activity is great. :clap:

20210416_115051.jpg

Lunch

Salad, Tuna, Sardines, mayo and Pepsi no sugar.

That's a keto meal :aok:

Which sardines do you buy plom plom? I just grabbed a 99 cent can from Food Basics, seems a bit sketch.

That's a keto meal :aok:

Which sardines do you buy plom plom? I just grabbed a 99 cent can from Food Basics, seems a bit sketch.
I buy whatever is on sale. These were 4/$5 packed in spring water. Yes, I tend to try and follow the keto principles but I really enjoy and eat a fair amount of bananas etc which are not keto friendly but I make room for in my daily allowable caloric intake.

I like fish. If I was forced to choose I'd take fish over meat everytime.

Recording 12 leaves of lettuce on an app is where I cut the line.
We can't all succeed pal. Your inability motivates me.

I do it on my pc and phone so its mostly point and click without typing anything. I'm using other peoples food entries/definitions.

Need to invent option of just taking picture of plate of food, and have everything recorded

That'll probably be a thing before long.

10 Raw Macademia Nuts
Pork Rinds (1/2 bag)
Coffee w/ 3 tbsp of Heavy Cream & Stevia/Monk Fruit Sweetener

515 calories, 4g net carbs, 19g protein, 48g fat

i think cheating with pho is a good call

not a lot of fat viets

The calculated nutritional stats were 350 to 450 calories per bowl, with 35 to 50 grams of carbs, 30 grams of protein, and a whopping 1500 mg of sodium. The broth itself contains little or no oil, and is very low in calories, carbs, and fat – the main drawback is the high sodium content

Three slices of brown bread in ghee
Four egg whites; 1 1/2 yolk
Oatmeal(500 ml 3% fat milk)
75 g sprouts in yogurt(600 ml 3% fat)
One small organic mango