Alert - Has anybody here ever fisted a bitch?

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,159 Views
Mrs X,

My fist appears to be much larger than it is when on mushrooms.

This will never work.

Bread

popeye.jpg

True story, my friend did it once at the girl's request. He obliged. He threw up after.

No, I have not fisted a girl.

cool story

Fiveteamer,

After you fist a bitch the next move for you would be to become a midwife or a vet.

There is something about fisting that is such a fundamental turn-off. It is all about looseness and being cavernous and whatnot. How is that good? I don't know.

Blitty, I don't think you have a handle on what will set me off. I'm not a prude, and I am not a fan of classless, boorish, crass behavior. I know definitions for actions are subjective but unless someone is shoving a fist up a girls hoo ha under duress, I think it's okay.

Mrs. X and her new leaf: Yeah for consensual fisting.

In blitty's defense, he only half pays attention to the goings on at gamelive. I think the other half is spent meticulously planning his next sexual encounter.

In blitty's defense, he only half pays attention to the goings on at gamelive. I think the other half is spent meticulously planning his next sexual encounter.

:clap::kiss2:

I have not. I do not consider it a priority however if one ever asks me to, I suppose I will.
Let them fist you?

Muddaaaaay!

Some fucking pro.

ive seen some chicks that could be double fisted at work.

this one chick was 22 and had 7 kids and was pregnant.

can you imagine how loose she musta been?

what's next? putting your whole head up there? not a fan.

I would stay away from bitches and focus on women...just saying. :)

Emmi, fischy is into beastality. Check the Secret Zone. :yup:

I am scared of The Secret Zone...I might never come out the same way I would go in...:)