Alert - Has anybody here ever fisted a bitch?

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,155 Views
Not at all man

I'm fischy's number two supporter

go fischy go

Who is 1? 2dabank?

kato once i was crossing a bridge over the ocean between clearwater and tampa w/ scarface's the diary in the bg and fischy was preaching me the good word and ever since he became my reverend. true story.

I remember that trip. And I remember it back. And then back again. And then back the next day.

fischy still blames it on stripper joint shorts

Fischerpes also blamed it on our couch. Dat muddafugga.

I still remember vividly the look in your face after we searched the cars and you knew you would have to go back

That was pretty amateurish I admit, but not quite like forgetting your passport when you're going to another country

One hand or two..... I know this question has to be asked......

Acid Joe in the fisting a bitch thread.

Life is good.

Why would I not be here..... I have to ask the important questions no one else will..... All I know is the women appreciate the fact I don't wear a watch......

Why would I not be here..... I have to ask the important questions no one else will..... All I know is the women appreciate the fact I don't wear a watch......

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

ROGUEY!!!!!

WTF is Roguey gonna do? Bread..... add something or get the fuck out..... just saying.....

And clip your nails?

WTF is Roguey gonna do? Bread..... add something or get the fuck out..... just saying.....

Way to dis your biggest fan. Fuck you, David Lee Roth.

Ya like your a fan....... at least Mrs. X is contributing here...... I don't want you to bowdown... I want you to add to the important discussion.

gay_hand.gif