World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,831 Views
old lady took me and wally to the woodshed today :stretcher:

haha..didnt iag say the soup in a cup wasnt too bad...ill give those a try...

like either side of bases tonight?

I'll take a look Ray. I want to look at the under in the UCLA game also, seems real high for those two teams.

"Strike" is a five letter word. So is "retire".

yeah that was funny, polaroid... when they came back from commercial and he said he figured out that it was 6 letters and that explained why he was such a bad scrabble player, it cracked me up again... he is hit and miss with the fans

pavy goes 90%+ every day. i mean its soo easy, thats why you could have bet 100k on each of those games easy today at just a couple of books, they just give away free money.

I posted the games I bet. And they were all for the same units and I said many times here I don't bet thousands. I know it's hard for you to understand how can someone who doesn't chase steam and doesn't care about line movements can go 7-0 by just capping the games from a coach's perspective because he knows how to get information out of starting line ups, starting formations, standings, motivation of teams to win or get a result and watching the actual games for 90 minutes instead of just the goal highlights on ESPN. That's because you suck at what I excel which is winning by picking winners.

Tell him pavy! Durit is just jealous that u can get better info and utilize it better than the linesmakers

We need some mediation or maybe an intervention.

A GameLive healing if you will.

More tits less dicks. Cali, time to do something for the cause.

Pavy, you should bet more aggressively. That is keep raising your bets as you win. Maybe you can make a fortune and wont have to even quit your day job. :dunno:

Pavy, you should bet more aggressively. That is keep raising your bets as you win. Maybe you can make a fortune and wont have to even quit your day job. :dunno:

I would rather quit betting than quit my day job. There is a small minority of humans who enjoy going to work and making themselves useful to society. My goal in life is to have enough money to survive and not be a burden to others while at the same time help the world be a safer place with my work. I know it sounds like the Miss America pageant Q&A but this is how I feel. There are more important issues in the world and my life than beating the book and getting the best number doing it.

Last edited:
I remember when I loved my job. Now I just do my job. Pavy never lose that feeling, it makes everyday so much more rewarding.

Tell him pavy! Durit is just jealous that u can get better info and utilize it better than the linesmakers

its not the linesmakers he is competing with. its groups with millions of dollars of resources. we arent talking greek soccer here, this is champions league, the limits are huge, nfl type.

but i digress, since you are just trolling, pavy is just trying to piss me off, and wally is just an idiot that cant grasp any of this.

Durito, you sound quite different on the forums when you haven't been drinking.

Jrunk Durito is more fun.

its not the linesmakers he is competing with. its groups with millions of dollars of resources. we arent talking greek soccer here, this is champions league, the limits are huge, nfl type.

but i digress, since you are just trolling, pavy is just trying to piss me off, and wally is just an idiot that cant grasp any of this.

Normally I would correct you but I'm tired of it all so I'm just gonna let it go.

Durito, you sound quite different on the forums when you haven't been drinking.

Jrunk Durito is more fun.

sorry plommer.

my arm hurts and there is sort of stupid unicorn on the screen. make it stop.