• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,908 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
I guess Texas will win the series but really have no clue. Baseball has tormented me most of the season because I didn't give up on it by the end of April like in years past.

I don't have a good reason for the play tonight and CERTAINLY am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I've made my play (ridiculous guess) of Texas -2 (+226) but would still like to hear from others.

sitting on texas +800 to win ws do i hedge??

sitting on texas +800 to win ws do i hedge??

Not gonna give advice but will participate in the discussion from an opinion based perspective.

Obviously the guaranteed money is always the best option. I think Texas wins this primarily due to them being there last year and more importantly because of their bats. No to be over-shadowed by their pitching by the way. I'm not gonna use the term destiny but I think it would be kind of a surprise if they didn't win the series.

Old lady at the club ALERT* ... That bitch is riding Carpenter tonight boyzz

I have been taught and for the most part with good reason to respect my elder but this hag is WRONG! She probably had a "spell" and was remembering that Jesus(or was it Joseph) was a carpenter, I mean it is Wednesday and they do have bible studies on Wednesday nights. RayRay, you can see how she might just have confused the two, right?

Wally...i saw her at lunch...almost needs a straw to eat soup now :lol:...i know what she is up to though...she will hit me with cards and hope for a win tonight and then hammer the rangers series if she wins tonight...she is no amateur pal :nope:

Boys we need an Old Lady At The Club Alert thread

:fivergays:

Ultimately it is like most things, to each their own.

If you are approaching this from a practicality angle though isn't it really dependent on how much this compares to his bankroll?

I mean it he is betting $1000 per game and he only has $100 on this FUTURE then it really is worth riding it out, right?
On the flip a $100 per game player with $100 FUTURE almost HAS to hedge, right?

I would like to add that the above example is purely an example and by no means did I actually do any math to make it an exact scenario.

i dont think its ever bad to wager your initial investment amount on the other side , as well, to ensure you dont lose any money at all...even if its only $100, money is money

If you are approaching this from a practicality angle though isn't it really dependent on how much this compares to his bankroll?

:grouphug:

I am not feeling anything this 1st game. If someone put a gun to my head, I would bet the UNDER 7.5.