AC Milan -1.5
Chelsea -2.5
APOEL +2
Olympiacos +0.5
Arsenal +0.5
Plzen +3.5
Shakhtar/Zenit over 2.5

Now go blow me bitch!

Yea i had all those too and 5 more winners. Those 35k limits at pinny were nice werent they?

pavy,

stop being so calm and tranquil

He doesn't know with who he is dealing who. I'd bet you he will die before me even though I'm older than him. That's what happens to people who wish death to others.

Yea i had all those too and 5 more winners. Those 35k limits at pinny were nice werent they?

No these were my only 7 plays. And they were all winners. And is not your fukking business whether I bet $100 a game or $10,000 bitch!

I will probably die tomorrow. I did not wish for you to die.

:bigyawn:

it's a fucking shame anyone buys into your shit pavy. It's almost as if you believe the narrative yourself.

nice day pavy...sforz put me on arsenal... you should make a thread and just post who you like...not worry about prices or units or anything, since we know you dont really care about all that, but it would give guys and idea of games to look at anyways.

durito, i may look for the thread later...gotta be one in those dozens where the kids are bitching about sbrodds being fucked up or slow or something.

:bigyawn:

it's a fucking shame anyone buys into your shit pavy. It's almost as if you believe the narrative yourself.

Why don't you fukk believe I didn't go 7-0 today?

I will probably die tomorrow. I did not wish for you to die.

dont we all die this friday? :clueless:

this nigger gettin drunk tomorrow :yes:

nice day pavy...sforz put me on arsenal... you should make a thread and just post who you like...not worry about prices or units or anything, since we know you dont really care about all that, but it would give guys and idea of games to look at anyways.

durito, i may look for the thread later...gotta be one in those dozens where the kids are bitching about sbrodds being fucked up or slow or something.

I am not posting my plays for idiots like durito and choo. People who don't respect me don't deserve my picks. Sorry but if they are assholes they should pick their own games in soccer and bury themselves.

don't let them bully you in this thread Pavy

People who don't respect me don't deserve my picks.

^^^^^This narrative. I have no clue nor do I care if you went 7-0 today.

I am not posting my plays for idiots like durito and choo. People who don't respect me don't deserve my picks. Sorry but if they are assholes they should pick their own games in soccer and bury themselves.

+50k again this year on soccer

Last i looked pinny was minutes behind.