World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,936 Views
GIVE US A PRICE DAMNIT!!!

was +110 at bodog last i checked when the market was pushing -120 to -125 ish ... you dont think there are some square fucks that play at bodog do ya?:lol:

was +110 at bodog last i checked when the market was pushing -120 to -125 ish ... you dont think there are some square fucks that play at bodog do ya?:lol:

Says +110 but it is actually -110 in my bodog square neck of the woods.

Good luck guys with your baseball bets. I went 7-0 with my soccer plays today and don't want to give back anything to the books betting coin flips.

Says +110 but it is actually -110 in my bodog square neck of the woods.

wow, sportsoptions mistake...still -110 at 1st pitch would be quite the bargain...did you get a bit of it?

wow, sportsoptions mistake...still -110 at 1st pitch would be quite the bargain...did you get a bit of it?

so (and all the line feeds) give the bodog square number. you cant get these lines for more than a day, even if you only bet for $50. What this must mean though is that there are tons of players that literally bet the wrong side every single time. jeez.

Good luck guys with your baseball bets. I went 7-0 with my soccer plays today and don't want to give back anything to the books betting coin flips.

seriously dude shut the fuck up and die. id bet serious money you are down massively life time.

so (and all the line feeds) give the bodog square number. you cant get these lines for more than a day, even if you only bet for $50. What this must mean though is that there are tons of players that literally bet the wrong side every single time. jeez.

Ah to own a book.

Rangers (C Wilson) vs Cardinals (C Carpenter) (World Series Game 1)(FOX) Under 7.5 +115

SBRODDS was showing same number so must have been reported wrong. Put $75 on under at 7.5 -110 and $30 @-115.

mcb, i dunno bout sbrodds... but i remember a while back that sbrjohn made a comment about his lines being from SO or something of that nature...no telling the delay if thats true
:dunno:

its the square line feed that bodog gives out --see above

haha, yeah got that, durito...i was just letting mcb know what i thought :sbrjohn: told some posters about their service once

their feed (plus sia) does a good job telling you what sides the books need.

haha, yeah got that, durito...i was just letting mcb know what i thought :sbrjohn: told some posters about their service once

ok, that seems odd though. sbr is in bed with donbest and cris, and so and those guys hate each other.

seriously dude shut the fuck up and die. id bet serious money you are down massively life time.

How about go fukk your self and then shoot your brains out moron.

And these were my 7-0 plays donkey:

AC Milan -1.5
Chelsea -2.5
APOEL +2
Olympiacos +0.5
Arsenal +0.5
Plzen +3.5
Shakhtar/Zenit over 2.5

Now go blow me bitch!