World Series Game 1

• Start date
  • Replies 184 Comments
  • Views 17,895 Views
Durito I'm 3-0 already and I have two games pending.

Lokomotiv Moscow -1.5
Schalke -1
Malmo/Metalist Kharkov over 2.5

Games pending are Anderlecht pk & PSV/Hapoel over 2.5

All bets for $50 each with whatever lines available at the time I made the bets.

I would rather quit betting than quit my day job. There is a small minority of humans who enjoy going to work and making themselves useful to society. My goal in life is to have enough money to survive and not be a burden to others while at the same time help the world be a safer place with my work. I know it sounds like the Miss America pageant Q&A but this is how I feel. There are more important issues in the world and my life than beating the book and getting the best number doing it.

Pavy, read my post. I said you WONT have to quit your day job. Why not make an extra million at the bookies expense. Surely you can find a worthy cause to donate to.

Durito I'm 3-0 already and I have two games pending.

Lokomotiv Moscow -1.5
Schalke -1
Malmo/Metalist Kharkov over 2.5

Games pending are Anderlecht pk & PSV/Hapoel over 2.5

All bets for $50 each with whatever lines available at the time I made the bets.

i had all those too... i bet them during my cardiac test.. the doctor was like wtf

Pavy, read my post. I said you WONT have to quit your day job. Why not make an extra million at the bookies expense. Surely you can find a worthy cause to donate to.

OK then pony up $100,000 for me at pinny and I will make sure I will double it up for you betting soccer and then you can donate them to Red Cross on your behalf.

all I'm saying is if you're winning don't forget to raise your bets. Doesn't matter how much you start with. Underbetting is a common mistake.

It seems like Pavy never loses. Why don't you start betting $500 instead of $50 man?

Not gonna speak for Pavy Sov but in many cases myself included among them, winning is much easier when you aren't overly committed. The higher the stakes the more under pressure the harder it becomes to stay clear. That may not be the case for playing by the numbers guys or steam players but it is certainly true in SOME cases with guys that cap games.

Not gonna speak for Pavy Sov but in many cases myself included among them, winning is much easier when you aren't overly committed. The higher the stakes the more under pressure the harder it becomes to stay clear.

:bennyhill:

What Arch? What exactly do you not understand? The fact that for some people playing small insignificant amounts for fun keeps things simple and simple often makes it easier to win? That for some people when they raise the stakes and play for higher amounts it can sometimes create pressure simply because you are out of you element?

I got it now

just had to go back and re-read 3x slow, i'm a very fast reader

you had me at pavy sov

What Arch? What exactly do you not understand? The fact that for some people playing small insignificant amounts for fun keeps things simple and simple often makes it easier to win? That for some people when they raise the stakes and play for higher amounts it can sometimes create pressure simply because you are out of you element?

its completely ridiculous

Durito, normally I would correct you but I'm tired of all this so I'm just not gonna bother.

How is it ridiculous Arch? Seriously, I'm curious since I spoke from experience there. Tell how what I have been through and know to be true if for no-one else other than myself is so ridiculous.

Durito, normally I would correct you but I'm tired of all this so I'm just not gonna bother.

you cant correct me because you are wrong as always

I'd correct your farcical words Wal

but i'm too tired

#cantbebothered

If anything it's the other way around.