World Cup 2022

• Start date
  • Replies 506 Comments
  • Views 9,217 Views
yellow card for poland, one more yellow card for poland and they would be tie with mexico on fair play, coin toss would be decider

1669876336013.jpeg

It fukking finally worked…

Daft;

Give me a winner…

Thanks!

Daft is not the guy to go to for soccer winners

Rooting Croatia! if so Morocco gets in though which wasn't expecting. Belgium has been a hugh disappointment.

How it presently looking if Croatia ties and Morocco wins. I could easily see Uruguay ahead of Ghana and Germany sneaking in ahead of Japan/Costa Rica. Uruguay please but no way Germany pretty please! Costa Rica!!!

Saturday December 3
Netherlands
(Confirmed winners of Group A) vs USA (Confirmed runners-up of Group B) - Kick-off 3pm
Argentina (Confirmed winners of Group C) vs Australia (Confirmed runners-up of Group D) - Kick-off 7pm

Sunday December 4
France
(Confirmed winners of Group D) vs Poland (Confirmed runners-up of Group C) - Kick-off 3pm
England (Confirmed winners of Group B) vs Senegal (Confirmed runners-up of Group A) - Kick-off 7pm

Monday December 5
Spain (Winners of Group E) vs Croatia (Confirmed Runners-up of Group F) - Kick-off 3pm
Brazil (Winners of Group G) vs Ghana (Runners-up of Group H) - Kick-off 7pm

Tuesday December 6
Morocco
(Confirmed Winners of Group F) vs Japan (Runners-up of Group E) - Kick-off 3pm
Portugal (Winners of Group H) vs Switzerland (Runners-up of Group G) - Kick-off 7pm

Last edited:
Belgium has arguably the best player in the world in De Bruyne and top 5 goalie in Courtois. I mean Lukaku coming in pulling out all the stops.
Losing out would be HUGE!

Hazard now coming in, can you say desperation time.

Belgium has arguably the best player in the world in De Bruyne and top 5 goalie in Courtois. I mean Lukaku coming in pulling out all the stops.
Losing out would be HUGE!
The number 2 team in the FIFA rankings

If Belgium played like they have last portion of this match would have advanced. Lukaku missed what resembled a basketball dunk by not judging that short cross correctly. Good for him lol.