World Cup 2022

• Start date
  • Replies 506 Comments
  • Views 8,868 Views
Fred in for Neymar's spot, same position same formation as the first match
Love these first names especially the Americanized ones. I see his brother William no longer around lol. Looking at roster they carried 9 FWs while only 6 MIDs. Most clubs would have it the opposite but Brazil always having too much offensive talent that can score. I will tell tell Sandro has been crap for Juventus last 2 years but guess he gets motivated for country. Seeing Junior play appears ready to take over as star forward of Brazil?

The Swiss only playing for a tie. F them! I'm scared Iran will more likely have the same mindset tomorrow. Could make it extremely hard for the US scoreing pressuring them into gambling and then just like now the Swiss get that one counter attack effort close to scoring.

Sandro is slow as shit anymore. Brazil needs quicker ball movement.

Well deserved goal after two short nifty passes.

1669657408951.png

mister monkey do you recognize these four?

View attachment 7841
Looks like maybe good looking Kaka and 3rd man Roberto Carlos? And I'm guessing could that be fat boy, well now would be fatter man Ronaldo with hair and looks like better teeth? And the dude with the three fingers out looks so familiar. I know he wasn't a forward, name begins with a R? :clueless:

Looks like maybe good looking Kaka and 3rd man Roberto Carlos? And I'm guessing could that be fat boy, well now would be fatter man Ronaldo with hair and looks like better teeth? And the dude with the three fingers out looks so familiar. I know he wasn't a forward, name begins with a R? :clueless:
Cafu, was the captain of the 2002 team

Ronie is so fat, too much feijoada

Cafu, was the captain of the 2002 team

Ronie is so fat, too much feijoada
Thanks I remember him just didn't recognize. So that is Ronaldo lol. He looks good. All of them look great really. Brazilian soccer legends probably never have to pay for another drink in their lives. :cheers:

Right now at Draftkings USA -105 Iran +310 draw +240. Very nervous about this match. :usa: