World Cup 2022

• Start date
  • Replies 506 Comments
  • Views 8,880 Views
Right now at Draftkings USA -105 Iran +310 draw +240. Very nervous about this match. :usa:
If the US lose then I’m done with American soccer. This team has enough talent to make the round of 16, the coach is an idiot, but after failing to qualify for Russia and not making it out of group play this time in this group my patience would be non existent.

If the US lose then I’m done with American soccer. This team has enough talent to make the round of 16, the coach is an idiot, but after failing to qualify for Russia and not making it out of group play this time in this group my patience would be non existent.
Calma Tully. Honestly it has been a disappointment up to the WC but I'm happily surprised at how well they have played these two matches. They should have won against Wales, a team that wasn't playing to win sitting back and went toe to toe against IMO one of England's better squads in quite awhile sent to the WC. Remember England made it to the Euro final.

That said you're absolutely correct MAJOR disappointment if no win against the terrorists! Hoping it doesn't happen but could easily be a draw if Iran plays 10 men back. USA has to find a way to score!
:usa:

Might have to switch from Heineken to Budweiser as the beer of choice this afternoon.

9 fucking min go fuck yourself
We're all good now my friend! If they can beat the Dutch works out better finishing 2nd in group going beyond. If Poland ties ARG they win group and if USA makes it to quarterfinals will play the Poles or worst case ARG. England on the other hand most likely faces tough France if both those countries advance.

Hoping Pulisic is able to play Saturday and Sargent also who appeared to twist his ankle after stepping on ball. No Buds for you!
:usa:

WHAT A GOAL THAT T’WAS!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSS

#KeepThePartyGOINNNNNN

1669771222129.png

Just realizing SuadiA beats Mexico and ARG ties Poland, ARG is out. I don't want that to happen. Go Mexico!

Poland and Mexico are identical in all numbers, Poland would go through with the fair play rule