World Cup 2022

• Start date
  • Replies 506 Comments
  • Views 9,226 Views
In 2 matches Costa Rica has 1 shot on goal :loco:
I believe their best player is the goalie and appears already they need him to be GREAT! :facepalm

See why Germany was -900 fav to win. Okay Spain, let Japan tie you guys.

Edit: Too late for that to happen.

EDIT2 : -20000 now

Last edited:
MM are we rooting for Germany to go out?

:handshake:

Hello Mr. Monkey!

Hello Mr. Monkey!
Hey dude so glad to have you here!!! That lady is so funny. I first remember her in the short lived show Joey.
1669922764135.png

Spain might now get knocked out if Germany scores again which wouldn't surprised me. :banghead:

CR goalie coming through. CR trying so hard to win that Germany might get that cheap goal to win on a counter.

Saturday December 3
Netherlands
(Confirmed winners of Group A) vs USA (Confirmed runners-up of Group B) - Kick-off 3pm
Argentina (Confirmed winners of Group C) vs Australia (Confirmed runners-up of Group D) - Kick-off 7pm

Sunday December 4
France
(Confirmed winners of Group D) vs Poland (Confirmed runners-up of Group C) - Kick-off 3pm
England (Confirmed winners of Group B) vs Senegal (Confirmed runners-up of Group A) - Kick-off 7pm

Monday December 5
Japan (Confirmed Winners of Group E) vs Croatia (Confirmed Runners-up of Group F) - Kick-off 3pm
Brazil (Winners of Group G) vs Ghana (Runners-up of Group H) - Kick-off 7pm

Tuesday December 6
Morocco
(Confirmed Winners of Group F) vs Spain (Confirmed Runners-up of Group E) - Kick-off 3pm
Portugal (Winners of Group H) vs Switzerland (Runners-up of Group G) - Kick-off 7pm
4 teams left to decide final 16 with Brazil and Portugal I believe looking like the winners of their groups.