Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 20,820 Views
Tron man rest up. You've still got 2-3 months of various levels of niggling pain ahead of you pal (esp after those physio sessions).

It's bullshit but the kind of injuries you sustained just don't heal themselves..

Been there, done that. Only advantage I had was youth, hence no metal but doesn't mean it doesn't give me grief, esp in the colder weather...

Heal up and maxi, stay the fukk outta jail fella. You really want to be around dudes like myself in a place like that?

We ended up in the Intensive Care Unit on Monday. I’m still in ICU, actually. Getting discharged today.

Long story short: the doctor who installed the metal plate......one of the screws he installed is compressing a vein. That compression of the vein caused multiple blood clots in my right arm. They couldn’t just prescribe me blood thinners because there were too many clots so I had to have this funky procedure done.

Fok. Now I’ll be looking at another surgery down the road the alter/remove the screws (I think Blitty mentioned he had his hardware removed). I’m looking at 6 months of blood thinners now.

damn, from a fall to the ICU and blood thinners

sorry man

:console:

Wow that’s unreal Tron.

Hope you feel better buddy.

Tronner. Look me up if you wanna sue everyone involved. Sounds like you were wronged and someone should pay. Feel better.

On 8th straight week of minimum 3x a week. Push, legs, pull. Gaining a bit of fat, but making lifetime high one rep max all over the place so I'm fine with the weight gain. I'll take care of it when I flip to calorie deficit prob around Sept.

On 8th straight week of minimum 3x a week. Push, legs, pull. Gaining a bit of fat, but making lifetime high one rep max all over the place so I'm fine with the weight gain. I'll take care of it when I flip to calorie deficit prob around Sept.

You doing 1 day on and 2 days off pal?

Not a set routine. Most weeks getting in 4 works just cycling Push/Legs/Pull, always in that order but with varied days off. Some weeks 3 and I think just 1 I did 5.

We did zero workouts from May 15 - July 3rd because of the fractures and the blood clots.

We’ve done five 50 minute stationary bike/stairclimber workouts since July 4th.

More than the body, those workouts have been good for the mind

We did zero workouts from May 15 - July 3rd because of the fractures and the blood clots.

We’ve done five 50 minute stationary bike/stairclimber workouts since July 4th.

More than the body, those workouts have been good for the mind

Amazing how much any exercise affects your mental well being. I swear some days I workout so I don’t want to kill someone later lol.

Never mind :facepalm wasn't paying attention. looks like bicycle accident

So the last 2 weeks (like clockwork) an adult film star works out at my gym. You all know I’m pretty heterosexual. Trying to workout with her there is distracting at best and downright mind numbing at worst. Between her outfits and her body, my eyes are purposely looking other places as not to look like a letch.

Guys, the struggle is real.

Are you in Vegas Caspy?
Nope. I’m back on the east coast. I won’t say where because I think a certain person still reads what I write on here and I don’t need her knowing where I’m at.

Just did my first workout with weights in a month.

Came to the conclusion that if I’m going to eat a half a can of Pringle’s 15 minutes after I eat lunch and a pint of ice cream every night, bike rides in the morning alone are not gonnacut it.

Just did my first workout with weights in a month.

Came to the conclusion that if I’m going to eat a half a can of Pringle’s 15 minutes after I eat lunch and a pint of ice cream every night, bike rides in the morning alone are not gonnacut it.

Nice brother! I miss weights. On the positive note, my creatine and supplement intake has decreased so more money saved.
Pringles are so damn addictive. I can’t keep them in the house.