Workout Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 20,837 Views
Wife bought a Peloton. I was always against it saying we should just ride outside.

Did a few rides and the convenience factor has won me over.

Recommended.

Wife bought a Peloton. I was always against it saying we should just ride outside.

Did a few rides and the convenience factor has won me over.

Recommended.

Id love to have one of those. Big fan of the bike as cardio in the gym.

Id love to have one of those. Big fan of the bike as cardio in the gym.

Stevie as been doing calf raises and pushups and a little bit of plyometrics to stave off anxiety - wherever, whenever. Still chubby but a lot of walking too. Just getting my feet wet in lieu of gyms opening up. In addition have shifted to protein bars for breakfast and lunch, then a healthy choice for dinner. #budgetboytrynagethealthy

Stevie as been doing calf raises and pushups and a little bit of plyometrics to stave off anxiety - wherever, whenever. Still chubby but a lot of walking too. Just getting my feet wet in lieu of gyms opening up. In addition have shifted to protein bars for breakfast and lunch, then a healthy choice for dinner. #budgetboytrynagethealthy

Good going pal. Those ready to make meals get expensive don’t they?

Most of the Healthy Choice steamers are not too expensive. I'm the type of guy unfortunately that puts something on the stove leaves the room and burns it often. Mental note - get better at cooking, and get 2nd job (I'm taking on the trucking recruiting position again - it's not bad if you're not entirely dependent on it for a living), so I can eat cooler food like you guys. I think what might be my girlfriend in a month or two (despite Teela's insight, lol)would prefer that.

So I joined a new gym 2 weeks ago. Got myself a trainer last week. 22 year old blonde. 6ft. Extremely pretty. She asked to train me. Today had an EVOLT scan done and I love the detail involved in them. Anyway, she’s very eager to work with me. Texts me during the day and we went out for dinner last night. I’m really hoping her enthusiasm and my focus will get me over that “slightly above average” build and into a different place.

I’m going to do my best and not take her asking me out to dinner and her text that are non gym related as nothing. It’s not going to be easy lol. Not going to lie.

This isn’t going to be easy to do. She doesn’t use social media and me asking for a pic with her right now would seem really creepy.

I do promise that if things develop I will.

I did ask her last night if she was attracted to me and she said yes, so I’ll let the marinade for awhile. Going to take it super super slow

This isn’t going to be easy to do.
:bee:

Some fucking pro!

Caspy, let plommer help you improve your creepy skills pal.
Change the settings on your phone so that the shutter sound is muted when you take a pic. Then when she is nearby you can pretend you are answering a text and instead snap a photo, then you can share it here and make us happy.

If only we had someone here that is LE in FL we could be advised if this was illegal in any way.

I hope to get a normal picture down the road. In a month perhaps. It’s weird because she says she wants to keep it professional, but asks me to dinner. Also texts me throughout the night. Last night when we said goodnight she said “yeah we need to keep this professional..or maybe I’m just saying that.” I don’t even bother to try to make a move now.

Picket/protest with her and you have a pic opportunity. It may all be over in a month’s time. You made me post using a phone for the first time ever.

Picket/protest with her and you have a pic opportunity. It may all be over in a month’s time. You made me post using a phone for the first time ever.
For a 22 year old woman, she’s not on that spectrum of liberal where picketing or protesting is in her purview.

Grew up on the farmland of Pennsylvania.

Texted last night and she’s going to have to make the next move.

Couldn't get to 145, mental block or something, 3 lbs shortand was not lifting (just cardio) which doesn't bode well for muscle/strength retention. So I stopped. Back on the way up. Lifting heavy 5x a week and in calloric surplus. Trying to go up to 165.

145 pounds? Boner, how tall are you pal 145 sounds scary thin.

For a 22 year old woman, she’s not on that spectrum of liberal where picketing or protesting is in her purview.

Grew up on the farmland of Pennsylvania.

Texted last night and she’s going to have to make the next move.

Doesn’t have to be a liberal cause.

Could just be a good ole fashioned Dentist picket line.