Will we MISS CaligirlSF in 2014?

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 4,227 Views
Common FW, we need at least one young female poster here.

Stop BURYiNG cali!

She's probably just busy with life. I mean she has taken breaks before.

Does anyone honestly think she wouldn't go out with at least a fuck you guys thread if she were leaving?

Seems like she'll be back.

I was called trash? I'm sure that's one of the nicer things that she had called me.

I am slowly going broke without Cali Girl and her picks. This young lady has an amazing ability to discuss/analyze any sporting event and give the most ....... meh; who am I kidding.

I bet she is partying her ass off. If she was stuck doing the boring family thing, she would be posting some.

Indifferent FW; I have never communicated w/ Cali nor have I closely followed any of the, let's call them 'events' that seem to surround her.

I am a fan, and I wish she was still around. I didn't look at all her posts but I found certain ones to be amusing.

Everyone is good for certain things at certain times.

If there was a bunch of Cougar Baits posting here no one would bother. Now a bunch of Matty Rains...that's a different story.

I doubt she will be able pass a drug test by the end of the holidays.

Boxing Day is normally a big coke day.

I doubt she will be able pass a drug test by the end of the holidays.

Boxing Day is normally a big coke day.

Tully, if I am in Boston, we meeting for a drink?

I'm in w Coug and Tull and of course Casp

not a drink, a pitcher, for each

But I do think that would only be the start

I'm in w Coug and Tull and of course Casp

not a drink, a pitcher, for each

But I do think that would only be the start

2014...year of the mini bash

Bottom line is there's no way CGSF leaves us like this! Right? Hopefully she's keeping busying, happy, and meeting new people in the City by the Bay! I believe IAG knocked her down but I think she'll eventually get up off the canvas!

What would the fox say?

Monkey, you sound like Burgess Meredith.

I agree. Cali ain't going out like that.

Hashtag "badassbitch"