Will we MISS CaligirlSF in 2014?

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 4,229 Views
Nina, I have no idea what happened between you two, but she has become a power poster here.

That alone makes her presence worthy.

Casper....Pretty sure it was me. It started when I made a video. She said she no longer felt the need to entertain GL if I was going to make videos. I offered to step aside.
In fact I defended her when people took her statement as a dig.

Then in the predictions thread I made a "prediction" about her being the next Heidi Fleiss after losing her dream job due to a piss test. I was totally joking in the spirit of the thread. It never occurred to me that she would take that seriously. She flipped out. Called the women trash and told me how pathetic I was for posting so much. Somewhere in there after she had lost her mind on me, I pointed out that her post about being clean for a month made no sense as far as timing (along with content of her other posts.) I think if you look at her last 10 posts or so one can easily conclude that she felt that the forum wasn't big enough for both of us.

Honestly I didn't see it coming but whatever. I won't lose any sleep over it if she doesn't post again. I'm sorry for your sake as I know you really liked her, but I assume you have a way to contact her outside of the forum.

IAG, I heard about your feud with her.
I hadn't heard about the Nina thing.
Yeah, I can contact her outside of here.
My reasons for wanting her here is she has become a staple.
I like staples.

I called her a bitch. Which she is. That was when she made the trash about thinking all the women here are trash.

Don't blame the ladies. I texted her some pretty mean stuff the other day and I threatened her to never post her again. Don't expect to see her anytime soon.

I was the ruiner.

I'm not really offended to be called trash. I mean there is really nothing about me that is outstanding and I kind of live a pathetic existence although I try to do good things.

I'm not really offended to be called trash. I mean there is really nothing about me that is outstanding and I kind of live a pathetic existence although I try to do good things.

Mother Theresa 2014

Disregard my previous post in this thread.

Not to brag but I'm pretty awesome.

I'm probably the third most trashy when it really comes to it than anyone here and Cami would confirm that instantly. Completely scumbag you would agree.

Also I don't care.

Hey! I am from the south. that automatically makes me trash

Hey! I am from the south. that automatically makes me trash

If it's any consolation I don't think that that's what makes you trash.

If it's any consolation I don't think that that's what makes you trash.

It's cause my "Chris" liked it enough to put on a ring on it, isn't it?

Congrats on the engagement Nina!

Maybe Cali's, Chris will surprise us all and take her back now..

IAG, I heard about your feud with her.
I hadn't heard about the Nina thing.
Yeah, I can contact her outside of here.
My reasons for wanting her here is she has become a staple.
I like staples.

IAG and Nina are better staples.