Will we MISS CaligirlSF in 2014?

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 4,246 Views
FW, Cali is a GL hall of famer don't ya think?
So of her threads had massive amounts if views.
For a period of time, she posted more than anyone.

Yeah, but could she pull off a thread about SALAD DRESSING???

well thats true. And then several non regulars Deuce, ith, etc started giving her shit one night and caused her to announce her resignation.
Matty had a great post then, something like: You were chased off by gamelive's checking line, weaksause. We keep on trucking.
:lmao:

Just sad she's gone.

We all fuck around with each other and it's usually cool.

I mean I always checked out her threads but don't remember much what she had to say! Guess I was just hoping to see her with her top off! If she don't come back, guess I have to get the info off Blitty when I see him!

so sorry you are jealous, Sunshine.

Keep trying though.

Poor simple minded woman. I'm so busy in other aspects of my life that I have had to prioritize. 2014 is going to be very busy and Game Live didn't make the cut. if you'd like to see jealousy, look no further than the mirror.

IAG
Yeah, but could she pull off a thread about SALAD DRESSING???

It's not a competition sweetie. If you'd like a back log of my threads, you can use the search function on the upper right.

It's not a competition sweetie. If you'd like a back log of my threads, you can use the search function on the upper right.

Good Lord. You have zero sense of humor do you?

I have no need for a back log of your threads.

I will keep abreast of CaliGirl on Instagram plus of course her account makes for excellent spank bank material.

interesting developments with cgnjnysf

she will end up well

science

I would nominate cali for an HOF spot

not yet - needs another year

she's like the gilbert arenas of posting

Poor simple minded woman. I'm so busy in other aspects of my life that I have had to prioritize. 2014 is going to be very busy and Game Live didn't make the cut. if you'd like to see jealousy, look no further than the mirror.

sorry but you lose again. The only thing about you that I am jealous over is the fact that your father is still alive and you can see/call/talk to him any time you want. Other than that, nah. Not even worth the effort.

Don't blame the ladies. I texted her some pretty mean stuff the other day and I threatened her to never post her again. Don't expect to see her anytime soon.

I was the ruiner.

i do remember when you were saying that illicit contact was occuring between you and cali. of course i believed you - not many did.

oh the memories