Why the Pirates will be 2012 WS Champs!

• Start date
  • Replies 180 Comments
  • Views 11,704 Views
Archie, tied at the top! What's the GM going to buy? The fans deserve an all-out effort to see a playoff game or two!

Pence, Hamels, Upton, Butler, Headley, Quentin, Maholm

July 1 and would be in the playoffs ......... best team in PA! :up:

July 22 and still would be in playoffs! Archie, are you excited to see who they might acquired? Or do they stand pat? GM probably excited he's like getting a present instead of giving one! And I thought the Burnett signing was like ....... why waste the money!

July 22 and still would be in playoffs! Archie, are you excited to see who they might acquired? Or do they stand pat? GM probably excited he's like getting a present instead of giving one! And I thought the Burnett signing was like ....... why waste the money!

we GOT "presents" last year mrmonkey..... they didn't help

we haven't given presents out at the deadline trades since about 2003 with Aram... we've gotten a few nice ones since then as well.

I want the pirates to go for it. I now DO believe the magic could happen this year and not have to wait until 2014.

I just don't want to mortgage the future to get someone/s this year to help the "magic" happen, that will cost us in 2014 when the Pirates might not need Magic...

if it is a 3 month rental player, I don't want to see ant top 20 prospect getting traded

gosh why couldn't this break down have happened 5 weeks ago!!!!

can't wait to see the BA organizational rankings for farm systems next winter though....

Pirates still looking promising going foward

very glad that the Pirates unloaded Hanrahan

wish they coulda done it at the deadline this past season though

loving the Bucs Bullpen this year.

hopefully they can flip Grilli and Meli at the trading deadline

Pirates currently in 1st place in Central at 15-10! Archie, they love to tease you buddy! I hope they somehow possibly go 82-80 this year!

Sick area indeed RJ! Kids are animals but the environment they live doesn't coincide with growing up to be a decent human being! It is sad but they only do what they see the grownups around them doing!