why i dont owe blitty anything.....

• Start date
  • Replies 200 Comments
  • Views 13,014 Views
We were hoping to leapfrog sbr in a single bound with this thread.

Although we forecasted that there would be more views by this point, when we were planning it out the other night...

Back to the drawing board, Juror.

Cali and Blitty go out for beers next Thursday and all will be well: -220

We were hoping to leapfrog sbr in a single bound with this thread.

Although we forecasted that there would be more views by this point, when we were planning it out the other night...

Back to the drawing board, Juror.

:facepalm:

Nice try, champ.

Blitty, the sideloaded "I was only trolling" approach might be a tough sell with sharpies like Plommer and Archie.

:dunno:

Cali and Blitty go out for beers next Thursday and all will be well: -220

She gets her zyprexa prescription refilled on tuesday. It will be smooth sailing after that. I'm all in.

Blitty, I still want to be reincarnated as you! :up:

More like blit-twit is just being a sleazeball. It was in front of my friend is only 20 years old and visiting me from California. He was So obvious about that "something" that he was doing, I was not doing it because I was being a good host (drug). He wasn't smooth about it at all so she figured it out. his 10 minutes bathroom stints were all too telling. and then he sat down at the table, i am NOT lying, with white powder on his nose. it was pathetic. This morning she was honest with me that he made her really uncomfortable and that his consistent hitting on her when we went back to his apt to see his view he kept raving about, and trying to get in her pants all night made her very uncomfortable. We went to his apartment because he claimed to have this amazing rooftop view. But it's about a 7' x 5' roof space that just looks across the street. we laughed about it in the cab ride back to my apartment. We were not impressed. It is four in the morning so we decide to go home you could tell he was upset. did he REALLY think he was going to get lucky???? i thought he and i were friends. I don't want to fuck him and never made a move in that way, never said so. and my friend staying with me is a good girl with a boyfriend and he knew that. Thing was just really awkward and I felt really really really bad for my friend who's visiting me. Thinking about it today I'm actually extremely embarrassed about the situation. i am mortified that I put her through that and that the whole drug thing came up because he was so fucking high there's no hiding it. and that I got mad at Blitty about the money situation in front of her. What finally ticked me off was the sandwich that he ordered (one sandwich for three people.... Cheap ass... That he requested i pay for... cheap fuck) i ate while I sat on his sofa, and he got mad at me for eating my small portion while leaning back, instead of leaning over the table. He told me to lean over the table so I wouldn't spill on his couch. I had a napkin in my lap I'm not a messy eater, it's not like I was stuffing my face and I wasn't drunk. I actually only had three drinks the entire night. So I said fuck it and I threw my sandwich down on his table and told him that I was sick of me paying for everything him trying to hold over me that I owed him $30 which I more than he paid him back for and He shouldnt have been a drunk asshole and we were leaving. The more I think about it today the more upset it makes me and moreover I am still extremely mortified. My friend who is staying with me and visiting is an extremely nice young girl she would never tell me that she was upset or that it was upsetting for her. So the fact that she told me that he made her uncomfortable this morning really really really upsets me. I'm sure she felt really fucking uncomfortable when he blatantly was going to his bed room to do lines ever 5 minutes. but we were polite and finished our beers before leaving. I should have never let her near him let alone go to his apt. OH an he kissed me on the lips when i said good bye. I just let it go and walked out, b/c i was mortified and didn't want to make a scene.

im so miffed.

someone cliff note this for me? my eyes are watery and blurry,( seriously think I might have pink eye/s)

Plommer doesn't understand this, Mr Monkey has a hot piece of ass in bed with him every night!

But I want to be a trust fund baby! I work 60 hours a week!

I have similar views about this a MF and rito so I won't troll it.

I'll just say GL you're better than this...