why i dont owe blitty anything.....

• Start date
  • Replies 200 Comments
  • Views 13,269 Views
were all 3 people doing pez?

or just the guy that bought the 1 samich for the other 2 people?

Just the guy who bought the sandwich was doing per, a lot of pez, that didn't belong to him, but that the main sandwich eater supplied to be nice. The guest sandwich eater does not touch pez and has never seen pez.

where was the pez stashed?

was the pez offered to the other guest?

The other guest is the daughter of a superbowl champion. Nice girl.

I'm really learning something here from the Blittster. The way to get somewhere with women is to annoy and disrespect them until they finally give up. Assuming that women have some sort of pride, class or self respect is a no go. Apparently Chris(?) knows these too :idea: thanx pal

I'm really learning something here from the Blittster. The way to get somewhere with women is to annoy and disrespect them until they finally give up. Assuming that women have some sort of pride, class or self respect is a no go. Apparently Chris(?) knows these too :idea: thanx pal

I'm happy to pass knowledge on to my fellow forumers....:hattip:

Dude shut up and stop texting me

wait :clueless: so YOU start a thread calling him cheap, an asshole and a drug addict etc. and busting his balls because you obviously brought a square friend and some really shitty coke out that had to be hit every few minutes in order to feel it and its his fault for being a male trying to get some ass while he is fucked up :lol: ...but he makes one comment joking about sbr and about you being on a Schizo drug and you get all pussy on him and want him to stop:facepalm: you started the thread young lady, you best be ready to deal with any of the shit he or others have to throw at you... come the fuck on pal:weee:

Blitty deff knows how to manipulate a situation to get thing paid for by others and so forth. With a young or naive girl it may also lead to sex. Though that wasnot my case with Blitty. But after this happens once or twice the girl figures it out. That's most likely why his relationships only last 3 to 4 dates.

Chris on the other hand pays for everything even if I offer. The sex is just soooooooooo good that It keeps me coming back.

Blitty and Chris use women in different ways.

Nice to see Ray in a thread around here.

PS: "young and naive" is +EV

One girl went on 6 dates with me in February. Just sayin'.

wait :clueless: so YOU start a thread calling him cheap, an asshole and a drug addict etc. and busting his balls because you obviously brought a square friend and some really shitty coke out that had to be hit every few minutes in order to feel it and its his fault for being a male trying to get some ass while he is fucked up :lol: ...but he makes one comment joking about sbr and about you being on a Schizo drug and you get all pussy on him and want him to stop:facepalm: you started the thread young lady, you best be ready to deal with any of the shit he or others have to throw at you... come the fuck on pal:weee:

Do you know what texting is? It's what you do on your phone. I asked him to stop texting me on my phone, I don't care what he posts here. I openly talk about my taking ADD pills, so I'm ure he's just confused. And btw, my pez are of stellar quality. But someone just doesn't know when to stop.

Do you know what texting is? It's what you do on your phone. I asked him to stop texting me on my phone, I don't care what he posts here. I openly talk about my taking ADD pills, so I'm ure he's just confused. And btw, my pez are of stellar quality. But someone just doesn't know when to stop.

Another plommer reference!

:facepalm:

OMG this thread is so filled with drama :hehe: Str8 up days of our lives shite right here...